Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Clippers 108 Pistons 105 Final

Pistons had 6 guys in double figures and still lost to the Clippers who's bench freaking destroyed the Pistons bench 50-20. We were 17 for 47 in the paint. Both AD and Blake will building a wall tonight with all the bricks we were clanking ..

Last edited:
That was a rough game, easily their worst since Blake arrived. Was bound to happen, I'm really curious to see how they do once this home stand is over.

I think it's comical to say anyone got the best of this trade yet. Reggie Jackson still out and we have no idea what draft pick the Pistons will eventually give up.

That was a rough game, easily their worst since Blake arrived. Was bound to happen, I'm really curious to see how they do once this home stand is over.

I think it's comical to say anyone got the best of this trade yet. Reggie Jackson still out and we have no idea what draft pick the Pistons will eventually give up.

True my bad!!!!

I've said it before but the Pistons weren't going any where they needed to make this trade.

this was probably the first game I have watched from start to finish all season. Durmmond looked like shit. He was throwing up brick after brick. After each one it looked like he was pouting as he jogged slowly back down the floor.

this was probably the first game I have watched from start to finish all season. Durmmond looked like shit. He was throwing up brick after brick. After each one it looked like he was pouting as he jogged slowly back down the floor.

Definitely not the first game to watch. Fortunately for me it was the first game I missed since the Blake trade.

Back