Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vs Purdue

if we win out in the regular season, a 2 is a joke. No big ten team has been better than 16-2 since the 2007 OSU team

What if OSU also wins out and the BTT, particularly if they beat us again doing it? We couldn't both be 1s and it would be a bit odd for us to get it instead of them.

Those are a lot of what ifs and their remaining B1G schedule is harder than ours - although, I expect they'll be favored in every game.

What if OSU also wins out and the BTT, particularly if they beat us again doing it? We couldn't both be 1s and it would be a bit odd for us to get it instead of them.

Those are a lot of what ifs and their remaining B1G schedule is harder than ours - although, I expect they'll be favored in every game.

Win out the regular season and we're a 2. Win the BTT and we're a 1. Stumble and we're a 3 or even a 4 if we have a couple bad losses.

Last edited:
Win out he regular season and we're a 2. Win the BTT and we're a 1. Stumble and we're a 3 or even a 4 if we have a couple bad losses.

I agree, I think we have to win out and win the BTT to guarantee the 1. My point in that post was there is a reasonable scenario where we go 16-2 in B1G play and don't get the 1 seed.

I haven't followed the rest of the B1G that closely but it looks like @ NW is our toughest opponent. The silver lining to the B1G being down is that 3 of our last 4 are road games - a couple of years ago this could have been a far tougher home stretch.

Last edited:
Back