Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nhl playoffs

Oilers are now toast . The Great one (Fuck) on tv...lol

Penalty in the late third was BS anyway. But like all playoff hockey teams are allowed to mug at will. Little teams like Edmonton get out muscled. They look small me. if the ducks and Penguins make the finals I will not watch 1 minute of it damn it all.

Last edited:
Oh what a comeback.

Ducks were down 3-0 and waited until the final 200 seconds to start scoring with an empty net. Although I think that 3rd goal should have been waved off for goalie interference.

Perry outwaited Talbot to net the OT winner.

The Oilers D took a massive beating early on in the game.

Round2After8.jpg

Oilers avenge that blown OT goalie interference call with 4 goals in the first 12.

Looks like its going to game 7.

3-0 lead for the Caps early in the 3rd.

Pens aren't getting anything going, it looks like they are just saving everything for game 7.

5-0 now, its in the bag.

Pens only got 13 shots on goal with 6 left in the 3rd.

I really, really want to see Washington get over the hump. I'm so sick of Pitt.

Pens ran out of ink. Wash denied them time and space all over the ice. No access to the slot. Neutral zone was like the death zone in front of the Berlin Wall. Pens were turrible puck managers and could not catch passes. It was odd to see them so ineffective.

Round 2:
BY/DUB: 3
BGB/PH: 0

Running Total:
BY: 6
BGB: 5
PH/DUB: 4

Round2After11.jpg

Last edited:
Two G7s tonight. You'll know where to find me. How I wish that I did not have to endure Doc Emrich's incessant yelling and overreactions to every single shot in net, for one game anyway.

Two G7s tonight. You'll know where to find me. How I wish that I did not have to endure Doc Emrich's incessant yelling and overreactions to every single shot in net, for one game anyway.

You could find a Canadian feed of the game.

Not a fan of the NBC commentary either. Mike Milbury is even worse on the panel.

Back