Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dominic Raiola

cheeno

Is a human piece of garbage. Sorry I know it's a kind of pointless post but I thought it deserves it's own thread. Would you sit him next week if you were Caldwell? I would, he'd never play for me again.

All depends on Swanson and whether or not they think he's ready to take over.

This team is in the playoffs. Benching his ass punishes everyone, unless you have a guy who can take over immediately.

There are other ways to handle Dom if Swanson isn't ready to go, and not punish everyone doing it.

Ferguson went to the ground at the end of the play. Riola stumbled his direction, and then fairly clearly and with intent, stomped on his ankle to injure him.

Just walking back to the huddle he purposely steps on the ankle of a defenseless guy down on the pile.

It was inexcusable Dom is one dirty ass player that was far more intentional than the suh head stomp imo

Oh yeah correction what Dom did was far worse than the suh arm stomp

Yeah, because the head stomp is still the dirtiest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Gurode was down, defenseless, no helmet... and Haynesworth went full cleats into the back of his head. He split him open and Andre needed something like 30 stitches.

http://youtu.be/W5nlEA8BUTQ

Can this clown raiola lose 8steps and make his release that much easier? Or is he gonna grow 5 inches and add another 20 pounds next year? I'm so ready to be rid of that clown.

He's a POS...and all of us have known that for a long time.

Last edited:
Lions fans need to throw a party when he is no longer on the team.

Back