Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fun stat of day

zyxt9

IF Lions win it all, the pattern for winning gams would be

1:2:4:8

fun stat of the day. Detroit now has the lowest scoring team in the division.

Min offense sports a rookie qb without Adrian Peterson. they've scored more than the lions.

The highlight of the CHi offense is that their qb has played so poorly hes been benched for jimmy clausen. Injuries to Brandon marshall. they've scored more than DET.

Best defense in nfl. Can't have it all especially when missing field goals

Min offense sports a rookie qb without Adrian Peterson. they've scored more than the lions.

The highlight of the CHi offense is that their qb has played so poorly hes been benched for jimmy clausen. Injuries to Brandon marshall. they've scored more than DET.

Again, Tom Brady had worse rating today than Geno Smith, but got the W.

Only thing that matters is the W.

Do the Vices or Bears have more Ws than Lions? No. That is why the Lions are going to the playoffs while the Vices and Bears are not.

Lions currently have also scored more than the #1 seeded Cardinals, but the only thing that matters for the seeding is Arizona got W vs Detroit.

W is the ONLY important stat. Period.

And your point is??

Oh wait, Bears or Vikings in the playoffs?

11-4 and playing for the division. Shut it.

11-4. True 12-3. Haters gonna hate. The "homers" were right

11-4. True 12-3. Haters gonna hate. The "homers" were right

True 12-3, lol. I wonder if the fans of teams we squeaked by in the final minutes have the same thought process. We're in the playoffs LKP, no need to make excuses for the Lions record anymore this year.

Last edited:
And your point is??

Oh wait, Bears or Vikings in the playoffs?

11-4 and playing for the division. Shut it.

My point is wece scored less points than every other team in the division. You couldnt comprehend that the first time you read it? Do you have a learning disability?

My point is wece scored less points than every other team in the division. You couldnt comprehend that the first time you read it? Do you have a learning disability?
we've also given up the least amount of points in the division, which you clearly left out...

My point is wece scored less points than every other team in the division.

That may be the case, but not the times we played them each one on one. The Lions have played division opponents five times, and have scored more points each time all five of those times.

You're the best, dude...lol. Anything and i mean ANYTHING to justify your hate for this team. It's comical. Keep digging to find all the negatives. Nobody gives a fuck if the Lions are the lowest scoring team in the North when you're 11-4 and figjting for the division. You do though!! And you're going to let us know daily because you got nothing else lol

You're the best, dude...lol. Anything and i mean ANYTHING to justify your hate for this team. It's comical. Keep digging to find all the negatives. Nobody gives a fuck if the Lions are the lowest scoring team in the North when you're 11-4 and figjting for the division. You do though!! And you're going to let us know daily because you got nothing else lol

youll care we cant score when we face good teams in the playoffs....watch.

Of course he did!!!

#1 overall qb
best wr in the game
top 5 rb
2 first rd tes
2nd rd wr

....I bring up the offense because its amazing that all that talent equates to being worse at scoring points than pathetic Minnesota and Chicago offenses. Ofcourse I left out the defense....it has nothing to do with the offense.

youll care we cant score when we face good teams in the playoffs....watch.

And all you're doing is hoping they don't so you can stand on your soapbox and tell us "i told ya so" lol. I'm one upping you right now. I know what this team is about. They're not dropping 30+ on anyone in the playoffs, there won't be any shootouts, it's going to be ugly football IMO, i'm prepared for the worse, this offense is not going to have a "turnaround". If they win and they have a chance to win, it's going to be ugly.

#1 overall qb
best wr in the game
top 5 rb
2 first rd tes
2nd rd wr

....I bring up the offense because its amazing that all that talent equates to being worse at scoring points than pathetic Minnesota and Chicago offenses. Ofcourse I left out the defense....it has nothing to do with the offense.

First of all, Chicago is fn loaded on Offense. Get your head right. Minny i'll agree on but they have some playmakers too.
And if this offense struggles again next year then maybe it's time to changevup the offense because Stafford was putting up retarded numbers before Lombardi walked through the door.

And all you're doing is hoping they don't so you can stand on your soapbox and tell us "i told ya so" lol. I'm one upping you right now. I know what this team is about. They're not dropping 30+ on anyone in the playoffs, there won't be any shootouts, it's going to be ugly football IMO, i'm prepared for the worse, this offense is not going to have a "turnaround". If they win and they have a chance to win, it's going to be ugly.

I don't have to tell you "I told you so"....it goes without saying.....when you don't score you cant win.

I don't have to tell you "I told you so"....it goes without saying.....when you don't score you cant win.

Obviously. Seattle and Green Bay are the 2 teams that actually scare me though. If our DLine shows up against the Packers, we own this. Look what the Lions and Bills did against Rodgers. All DLine. And i think our defense will keep Seattle in check. Like i said, ugly wins are still wins ;)

Obviously. Seattle and Green Bay are the 2 teams that actually scare me though. If our DLine shows up against the Packers, we own this. Look what the Lions and Bills did against Rodgers. All DLine. And i think our defense will keep Seattle in check. Like i said, ugly wins are still wins ;)

I will take ugly wins the rest of the year...trust me. I just dont think it's a sustainable way to win football games vs better competition.

I will take ugly wins the rest of the year...trust me. I just dont think it's a sustainable way to win football games vs better competition.

It's the only way right now!! lol. Your problem is, your waiting for this offense to open up or improve. I don't see it happening. Why should you? Let the defense beat up on teams and pray that the offense can put up points. If this O can even muster 20 points against teams then they can succeed

Back