Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Changes with staff coming?

If the devil existed, then I'm sure he/she would dress well.

Oh, no doubt. You gotta look good when you're leading people down the road to eternal damnation.

Holy shit, did this thread go off the rails in a hurry.

Last edited:
Oh, no doubt. You gotta look good when you're leading people down the road to eternal damnation.

Holy shit, did this thread go off the rails in a hurry.

giphy.gif

Per Brandon Justice : University of Cincinnati DL coach Al Washington is coming to Michigan to coach RB's.

He coached RBs at BC from 2013 - 2015. In 2013, BC had the Doak Walker winner, Andre Williams. He rushed for 2177 yds, 18 TDs, averaged 6.1 YPC.

2013 BC RB Stats:

Andre Williams - 2177 yds, 18 TDs, 6.1 YPC
Myles Willis - 346 yds, 2 TDs, 5.8 YPC
Tyler Rouse - 125 yds, 2 TDs, 4.8 YPC

Total - 2648 yds, 22 TDs, 5.6 YPC

2014 BC RB Stats:

Jon Hillman - 860 yds, 13 TDs, 4.1 YPC
Myles Willis - 459 yds, 2 TDs, 5.2 YPC
Marcus Outlow - 248 yds, 0 TDs, 4.1 YPC
Tyler Rouse - 214 yds, 3 TDs, 4.4 YPC
Sherman Alston (WR) - 352 yds, 2 TDs, 10.4 YPC

Total - 2133 yds, 20 TDs, 5.64 YPC

2015 BC RB Stats:

Tyler Rouse - 422 yds, 7 TDs, 4.2 YPC
Myles Willis - 259 yds, 0 TDs, 3.9 YPC
Marcus Outlow - 241, 1 TD, 4.5 YPC
Jon Hilman - 198 yds, 2 TDs, 3.9 YPC (injured in 4th game of the season)

Total - 1120 yds, 10 TDs, 4.1 YPC

These aren't grand totals for their rushing stats. I extrapolated their top contributors and left out QBs and guys who only had a few carries.

Last edited:
The OC is the big one I'm excited to hear about. All the other coaches like RB, etc... Those are more important in terms of recruiting IMO.

You're misinformed. These are chin straps...

1b1ef142309281fa0997b50e9194660f.jpg

08.jpg

If it doesn't connect to the hair helmet, it's not a chin strap. It's no less a sign of stupidity than the goatee, but it's definitely a separate and distinct look. Trust me, I live in New Jersey we visit our friends at the shore a few times every summer where we observe all kinds of NJGuidos, punks and wannabe thugs in their natural habitat, I know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Well Pep might be a good recruiter. He's just an awful coach.

Sam Webb is now saying Washington is going to be the SAM/Viper coach. Why the fuck do we need this?

No more overseas trips, sleepovers, or tweets. Harbaugh is going to take over more of the offense himself?

Holy crap Dan Enos name has been mentioned as a replacement if Drevno does leave. Holy shit are you kidding me ? I hope this rumor is not true because it would be underwhelming hire in my opinion.

Last edited:
HMMMM...

If this is all true... I have to say, I'm not surprised. Classic Dumbass Beard.

I've written about this before; I have a theory that if you see someone with this type of facial hair, there is a high statistical probability that they are also a dumbass:

hqdefault.jpg

See also:

kanye-circle-beard.jpg

People call it different things, the "chinstrap," the "circle beard" but I just call it the dumbass beard. When I first saw Harbaugh's staff's photos, I was immediately concerned, but figured one guy couldn't be that much of a problem, and Harbaugh knows what he's doing.

I hope I have not offended anyone, but it needs to be said.

Apologies to all you who have dumbass beards. Shave it off. Or shave it down to a mustache, like Don Brown. Or Grow a full beard. You'll get more intelligent immediately.

Never hire someone with a Dumbass Beard... for anything. You'll save yourself a big headache.

He does indeed look like a dumbass here

That is a circle beard, though, which I admit, does look stupid on most people that wear them.

For some reason, a lot of people call that beard a goatee. That is not a goatee. A goatee is when you just have hair on your chin...like a goat.

Some jobs, like mine, will not allow a person to wear a full beard.

He does indeed look like a dumbass here

That is a circle beard, though, which I admit, does look stupid on most people that wear them.

For some reason, a lot of people call that beard a goatee. That is not a goatee. A goatee is when you just have hair on your chin...like a goat.

Some jobs, like mine, will not allow a person to wear a full beard.

why-do-i-grow-a-beard-because-i-am-neither-11833542.png

From the Freep's mailbag today, sounds like other than the guy from UC, (Washington), the other changes are all still rumors:

"I can report without hesitation that Harbaugh is looking into real change with regard to his offensive staff. That should come as no surprise. Michigan went 8-5 and its offense, while young, was miserable.

More important than names, in my opinion, is the structure Harbaugh lands on. There were too many "coordinators" in this system. Too many voices. The offense needs to be streamlined and simplified, which means it needs to run top down from Harbaugh, through a coordinator and onto position coaches for hands-on skill development."​

Why this got so fucked up in the first place is still concerning to me. But if he figures it out... okay. Wasted an entire year though. Carr won a championship this year of his tenure. We could've too.

Back