Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

National Championship Game

Michchamp

Was scrolling through my twitter feed and gathered this was in progress.

mindlessly turned the TV on and switched to ESPN, then realized I didn't care about this game at all, or who wins, and switched over to PBS for Antiques Roadshow.

Wow.

This is a milestone.

Not only are you posting on a thread on a subject you care nothing about...

You actually started a thread on a subject you care nothing about.

I think this is a first in DSF history.

I'm impressed.

I'm just wondering what dubbsco is going to have to say about all this.

Lol, blatant facemask missed by Big10 crew. Right in front of the official. Ahhh nothing changes, I see. Would've gave UGA a 1st down at the 50.

Feels like the momentum has completely swung to Bama

Edit: nevermind

Last edited:
UGA interception and a sideline warning. No one on UGA side ever got close to the sideline. Wow, refs.

I finally started to watch at 13-0 with new Alabama qb . Now it's 20-7.. Michigan needs coaching energy like Georgia .

Not sure why you throw up 20-7. I was just going to compliment on how well Georgia's quarterback was playing but I guess it was tipped. 2 freshmen qb's playing in the title game ... it can happen

Last edited:
Looks like Alabama has gone away from the run unless it's short yardage.

Wow, dude should have been kicked out of game for throwing that punch. 15yd penalty, but still. This officiating crew is fucked.

These officials are shit. QB gets tackled and then gets his head shoved after the play and the fucking ref does nothing. Alabama allowed to play how they want.

Then it looked like the kid went after one of his own coaches or teammate on the sideline .

Back