Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

National Championship Game

All three of Michigan's QBs would have overthrown that last throw by 5 yards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Safeties fault , Alabama had a freshman QB who can force the safety to look the other way for just a second.. Cb who was beat thought he had over the top help. Nice look off by the FRESHMEN QB!!!!

Last edited:
I say for 2 years, like Bama and OSU and USC, we give out some houses and cars and mortgage payoffs. After 2 years, you don't have to do it anymore because you are winning championships or at least in them every year. Have to keep up with the Joneses, right?

Another thing that Saban did was let 4 freshman finish out the game on offense. This told every 5* in the land that they can be there, too, if you are good enough. Even if it backfires and they lose, they still win with recruits.............again.

Fuck this guy

Another thing that Saban did was let 4 freshman finish out the game on offense. This told every 5* in the land that they can be there, too, if you are good enough. Even if it backfires and they lose, they still win with recruits.............again.

Fuck this guy

Ya nice to see all these freshman performing on the biggest stage. Meanwhile ours sit on their ass when 3 qbs go down in flames and were in desperate need of a qb. Way to coach em up Jim!

I say for 2 years, like Bama and OSU and USC, we give out some houses and cars and mortgage payoffs. After 2 years, you don't have to do it anymore because you are winning championships or at least in them every year. Have to keep up with the Joneses, right?

did it work for basketball?

Ya nice to see all these freshman performing on the biggest stage. Meanwhile ours sit on their ass when 3 qbs go down in flames and were in desperate need of a qb. Way to coach em up Jim!

Who needs to start freshman when you rely on the castoffs from other schools? :shrug: :ugh:

As a fan, would you rather lose like Georgia did last night or get absolutely housed ala MSU in 2015? Obviously I’d choose neither if I could, but if I’m being honest I would say getting destroyed is more preferred. Walking out of the stadium in Arlington that night I wasn’t even that mad because it was almost comical how lopsided the game was and how overmatched we were. We’d lose 95 times out of 100. If youre Georgia though, you are thinking about this game the rest of your life and how you came so close and outplayed Alabama the majority of the game and blew a lead.

As a fan, would you rather lose like Georgia did last night or get absolutely housed ala MSU in 2015? Obviously I?d choose neither if I could, but if I?m being honest I would say getting destroyed is more preferred. Walking out of the stadium in Arlington that night I wasn?t even that mad because it was almost comical how lopsided the game was and how overmatched we were. We?d lose 95 times out of 100. If youre Georgia though, you are thinking about this game the rest of your life and how you came so close and outplayed Alabama the majority of the game and blew a lead.

Yeah I think your right.

wow, you guys actually watched this game and made this a long thread by posting about it, instead of doing something more productive with your time? wild.

turns out I only caught the last minute of Antiques Roadshow, so I just talked to my wife for a bit about how her day went, and then hit the sack.

As a fan, would you rather lose like Georgia did last night or get absolutely housed ala MSU in 2015? Obviously I?d choose neither if I could, but if I?m being honest I would say getting destroyed is more preferred. Walking out of the stadium in Arlington that night I wasn?t even that mad because it was almost comical how lopsided the game was and how overmatched we were. We?d lose 95 times out of 100. If youre Georgia though, you are thinking about this game the rest of your life and how you came so close and outplayed Alabama the majority of the game and blew a lead.

100%. The way Georgia lost, that will haunt you as a fan forever. You busted them up on 1st down, and just needed to keep everything in front of you to give a shaky kicker another long FG.

wow, you guys actually watched this game and made this a long thread by posting about it, instead of doing something more productive with your time? wild.

turns out I only caught the last minute of Antiques Roadshow, so I just talked to my wife for a bit about how her day went, and then hit the sack.

I tried to stay away from football but after the Pistons lost I said what the hell.

I tried to stay away from football but after the Pistons lost I said what the hell.

I guess if you tuned in late, you missed the protestors that projected the words "FUCK TRUMP" on the stadium as his motorcade arrived. link.

I love opportunities to mix sports and politics. Hey don't blame me... Trump decided to politicize it...

How great would it be if someone projected "Idiot" on his forehead with a laser pointer during the game, so the TV cameras couldn't show him? I would actually watch that. he's such a shameless attention whore, that would really get to him.

Would be incredible if when he made a big show of standing for the national anthem -despite being a repeated draft dodger himself - he had "Idiot" projected on his orange forehead.

Or if they projected "I'm with stupid" on the guy standing next to him? >:D

I watched some of the game, including the ending. But watching the offenses run plays just made me think about what Michigan's offense looked like this year. Missed the political stuff.

Back