Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Warren De La Salle 41 Livonia Franklin 6 Final D-2

biggunsbob

Division 2 title is November 24th 1:00 PM

Livonia Franklin 11-2 vs Warren De La Salle 11-2.

LF (1469) Public school is 272-241-4 since 1962 and are 1-0 in final games. This year they 311-178 on offense and defense with two shutouts this year including a impressive 20-0 win last weekend over Forest Hills Central.

WDLS (1538) Private 336-229-6 since 1950. They are 1-2 in state final games. This year they are 411-151 on offense and defense and have three shutouts.

Franklin by 1

Looks like I am way off on this one . 21-0 early second quarter WDL. Thought Franklin would keep it close. Just like a that .. 3rd turnover by Franklin. LF just can't make a play to get off the field 3rd and short , 3rd and long. Pilots have all the answers . Game over 35-0 late second quarter. 38-0 at half. Running clock to start the 3rd quarter with one team up 35 points.

Last edited:
Nice pick, lol. Just kidding. I turned it on at 41-0. They did get a TD though, Franklin.

Both of my younger brothers attended De La Salle, but the older while the HS was still in Detroit. He was varsity co-captains with Chris Godfrey, who got a scholarship to play football @ UM, then later was drafted by the NYG and won a SB ring in '85. Had my brother not hung out with troublemakers and gotten messed up with drugs and females, then he might have accomplished similar. I chose to instead enroll at a co-ed parochial RC HS, (DLS was all male student body back then) but it closed due to insufficient enrollment, after attending only one year. I enrolled in a public HS for my sophomore year, and was on their swim team for 3 years, and JV baseball team for one.

Last edited:
Back