Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

4 Special Forces Soldiers die in Niger

Just saw on tv the pentegon is going to investigate.

Certainly Trump and his people won't be held to the same unfair standard that obama and hillary were for benghazi.

Everyone here knows I'm pretty anti trumpet but going to need a whole lot more details before we compare it to the shit show that was Benghazi. While it may have been beaten like a dead horse, it was a colossal fuck up under Obama/Clinton. But you're right, of course, in this age of ultra partisan politics even if we find out circumstances were identical there is no way they hold their own as accountable. Nobody does.

Last edited:
Everyone here knows I'm pretty anti trumpet but going to need a whole lot more details before we compare it to the shit show that was Benghazi. While it may have been beaten like a dead horse, it was a colossal fuck up under Obama/Clinton. But you're right, of course, in this age of ultra partisan politics even if we find out circumstances were identical there is no way they hold their own as accountable. Nobody does.

You are aware, of course, that the Republican-majority Congress had failed to allocate the total funds requested for embassy and consular security in '12 by $459M prior to Benghazzi, and that there were many attacks on embassies during W's terms in office.

But the Benghazi facility was also temporary, and did not qualify for structural improvements which would have bolstered security.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...benghazi-were-there-13-attacks-embassies-and/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-19900756

You are aware, of course, that the Republican-majority Congress had failed to allocate the total funds requested for embassy and consular security in '12 by $459M prior to Benghazzi, and that there were many attacks on embassies during W's terms in office.

But the Benghazi facility was also temporary, and did not qualify for structural improvements which would have bolstered security.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...benghazi-were-there-13-attacks-embassies-and/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-19900756

"The buck stops here." Whether it's fair or not, it happened on their watch, they're going to get shit on it. Dubyah was fortunate to have the United States at peak 'patriotism' post 9/11, he didn't get much flak at the time.

I find it funny how much you guys spend on protecting embassies.

In Brussels, the US embassy is right next to the Russian embassy.

Russian security: Just a standard gate.
US security: The gate, deployable road blocks, security checkpoint with armed guards.

I found it hilarious.

Wonder why you guys are afraid of everything at all times.

5b3f87e2e3e3475184bddf2c03d46a5b--s-cartoons-vintage-cartoons.jpg

US security: The gate, deployable road blocks, security checkpoint with armed guards.

I found it hilarious.

I think our government is just aware of how many toes (bodies) it steps on and has to take extra precaution.

I found it hilarious.

Attacking Murkin personnel and property gains more terrist cred than Russian. But the French and British are a juicy target too.

One of Trump's main planks during his candidacy, was to build a wall along the US/Mexican border, which the latter allegedly would pay for.

Nevermind that the drug cartels were/are digging sophisticated tunnels under the border, and those crossing above were amongst many, who would soon be employed illegally by what most conservatives fondly describe as our so-called "self-policing" free market capitalism which s/b unfettered by profits/job choking govmint regulations.

Last edited:
Attacking Murkin personnel and property gains more terrist cred than Russian. But the French and British are a juicy target too.

One of Trump's main planks during his candidacy, was to build a wall along the US/Mexican border, which the latter allegedly would pay for.

Nevermind that the drug cartels were/are digging sophisticated tunnels under the border, and those crossing above were amongst many, who would soon be employed illegally by what most conservatives fondly describe as our so-called "self-policing" free market capitalism which s/b unfettered by profits/job choking govmint regulations.

There is always airplane mules that walls never stop also that wall needs ro be miles high !!!!

Democrats never seem to be held to the same standard as republicans in office. Espically with the advant of Fixed News network. I just don't buy the so called liberal network bullcrap. There is only 1 progressive radio show in my area. All the rest are conservative radio shows. It's been this way for years. Msnbc leans left but then they always have a conservative on who is louder then the rest of the guests. Just not buying ABC, NBC, CBS , CNN ,Fox don't do whatever it takes to make money weather it's right or left. I so tired of all networks not reporting the Facts. I mean Hanity on Fix news is a joke. But then that whole network is just another arm of the GOP.

Nothing sticks to a trump sadly or he wouldn't have been elected.

Last edited:
So do liberals get to bitch and cry about this for 5 years like the republicans did with benghazi?

So do liberals get to bitch and cry about this for 5 years like the republicans did with benghazi?

No, b/c the alternative facts card belongs to the Republican majority in state and federal government who were voted into office by conservative/alt-right/ammosexual patriots. Liberals/BLM/Antifa are the true disruptive anti-Murkin lawbreakers. Besides, there will likely be other bigly events yet to occur which will distract and detract from this one.

Back