Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Roy Moore gets accused Sexual Enounter

Is there any doubt that Moore wins next week? These people will vote for a child molester over a run of the mill Democrat. Even without the accusations, this guy his horribly unqualified for the Senate. He has openly contemplated if homosexuality should be punishable by death and said that a Muslim shouldn't be allowed to serve in Congress, he clearly has no clue as to what the Constitution stands for. But of course, he has a R by his name, so he'll win

No doubt at all he wins. We hold people with talk shows like Matt Lauer and Bill O'Reilly to higher standards than politicians like Moore, Franken, and Trump.

No doubt at all he wins. We hold people with talk shows like Matt Lauer and Bill O'Reilly to higher standards than politicians like Moore, Franken, and Trump.

You can't really lump Franken in with this lot - his was a staged goof ...albeit in questionable taste, but he was an entertainer at the time.

Not all that far from citing Ronny Reagan for killing someone because of a Western he was in.

You can't really lump Franken in with this lot - his was a staged goof ...albeit in questionable taste, but he was an entertainer at the time.

Sure you can. He's had four other women come forward since then accusing him of sexual assault.

Here's the latest I'd read about:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/11/30/sen-al-franken-accused-of-groping-again-this-time-by-an-army-veteran/?utm_term=.be1569e60a73

“When he put his arm around me, he groped my right breast,” Kemplin told CNN. “He kept his hand all the way over on my breast. I’ve never had a man put their arm around me and then cup my breast. So he was holding my breast on the side.”

Several women have come forward with similar stories since broadcaster and model Leeann Tweeden said two weeks ago that Franken had “forcibly kissed” and groped her during a separate USO tour in 2006. Franken, who faced swift condemnation in Congress, apologized to Tweeden and called for a Senate ethics investigation into the allegations against him.

Last edited:
Franken does not get a free pass because what he did was in the name of comedy.

Not all that far from citing Ronny Reagan for killing someone because of a Western he was in.
I'd give him a pass on Tweeden but not sure about the others. He apologized to her and she accepted it, you can't be more outraged than the victim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

f4mip30f3r201.png

Last edited:
Trump is a embarrassment to the Oval Office . One alleged rapist stumping for another Alleged rapist so the hip wing lose the Senate seat . He will go down as the worst president in American history.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...93ee4b0a290f050a005?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

you must be really embarrassed that the Democratic party couldn't come up with somebody that could have beaten him. Unfortunately, both parties had terrible candidates and he won. Hopefully he is only in office for 4 years

you must be really embarrassed that the Democratic party couldn't come up with somebody that could have beaten him. Unfortunately, both parties had terrible candidates and he won. Hopefully he is only in office for 4 years

they actively opposed the "somebody" who would've beaten Trump.

I'm embarrassed that the American People Fell For The Fox news state TV propaganda Candidate. l never liked Clinton but she was better then this clown . His administration will set America back many years sadly with all the incompetent people he is appointing. Trump sets new lows every time he speaks .

Last edited:
I'd give him a pass on Tweeden but not sure about the others. He apologized to her and she accepted it, you can't be more outraged than the victim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Leeann never called on him to give up his job.

Franken's own Democratic colleagues in the Senate are the ones who've forced him out.

EDIT: nevermind I misread who you meant in the post.

Last edited:
I'm embarrassed that the American People Fell For The Fox news state TV propaganda Candidate. l never liked Clinton but she was better then this clown . His administration will set America back many years sadly with all the incompetent people he is appointing. Trump sets new lows every time he speaks .

too bad all those millennials were too cool to vote for Hillary, they might want to learn the difference between an imperfect friend and a total asshole.

Is there any doubt Roy Moore wins? Frank Luntz interviewed Alabama republicans and all of them said that they thought the accusers were getting paid by the Democratic party.

Leeann never called on him to give up his job.

Franken's own Democratic colleagues in the Senate are the ones who've forced him out.

If a Democrat gets accused of sexual harassment he steps down, if it's a republican, they just fuck it and carry on like nothing happened.

If a Democrat gets accused of sexual harassment he steps down, if it's a republican, they just fuck it and carry on like nothing happened.

you mean like Bill Clinton? You do realize the only reason Franken and Conyers were sacrificed was so that the Democrats could claim the moral high ground like you're attempting to do here. If there was any risk either of those candidates would be replaced with a Republican, no way in hell they're pressured to step down.

If there was any risk either of those candidates would be replaced with a Republican, no way in hell they're pressured to step down.

This is why I think the GOP is stupid. This Alabama seat is barely half a term and there is no chance in hell a non pedophile Republican loses when the actual full term election happens. Nothing of consequence can/will/could happen if Moore lost or dropped out.

Instead they back a pedophile, do three hail mary's, and look like terrible people to anyone not voting straight ticket GOP.

This is why I think the GOP is stupid. This Alabama seat is barely half a term and there is no chance in hell a non pedophile Republican loses when the actual full term election happens. Nothing of consequence can/will/could happen if Moore lost or dropped out.

Instead they back a pedophile, do three hail mary's, and look like terrible people to anyone not voting straight ticket GOP.

Okay, there has hardly been consensus support among Republicans for Moore.

Pretty much, what is known as the Republican "establishment" has been calling for Moore to concede the nomination to a different Republican.

As far as I know, Moore's Republican support comes primarily from the shameless Commander in Chief.

EDIT:

Republicans Call on Moore to Step Aside

Last edited:
Back