Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jim Caldwell?s extension gives guarantee through 2018 now signs w/ dolphins

Uhhhh IDK what the hell you're talking about Mitch.... Everyone said the begining of our schedule was brutal until after the fact. Arizona had the leading yardage RB luckily we hurt him.. Giants weren't the Giants of old this year, got lucky there. Falcons went to the damn super bowl the year before and we should have beat them. Played MINNY in MINNY where we usually suck and i know they didn't have "their" qb but honestly keenum is prolly better than both the other QB's they wished they were playing right now... Panthers have Cam and I don't think anyone had us beating them... ADD in a NO's team who got HOTT right before we played them... Last half def easier but NO ONE before the season said we had a cake walk schedule.

Maybe but like I said I see some of that is the fact we're Lions fan and we know them well.. Arizona with their RB had 7 wins. And I'm not wrong that based on last years records, our 9-7 were better than many of those teams.

But point taken.

Uhhhh IDK what the hell you're talking about Mitch.... Everyone said the begining of our schedule was brutal until after the fact. Arizona had the leading yardage RB luckily we hurt him.. Giants weren't the Giants of old this year, got lucky there. Falcons went to the damn super bowl the year before and we should have beat them. Played MINNY in MINNY where we usually suck and i know they didn't have "their" qb but honestly keenum is prolly better than both the other QB's they wished they were playing right now... Panthers have Cam and I don't think anyone had us beating them... ADD in a NO's team who got HOTT right before we played them... Last half def easier but NO ONE before the season said we had a cake walk schedule.

Not one person on this board said we had a cakewalk schedule, my brother lol. Not one...

Maybe but like I said I see some of that is the fact we're Lions fan and we know them well.. Arizona with their RB had 7 wins. And I'm not wrong that based on last years records, our 9-7 were better than many of those teams.

But point taken.

No, it's not maybe. He's spot on....

The Lions make it look like a cake walk because they are better than most teams they face. if it looks like cake walk that means the Lions are good.

Thanks for proving my point how great the Lions are

The Lions make it look like a cake walk because they are better than most teams they face. if it looks like cake walk that means the Lions are good.

Ugh. You couldn't even type that without having your trolling seep through the screen. That was gross.

Wow

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2020/8/7/21358172/jim-caldwell-glover-quin-6-takeaways-two-watches
6 biggest takeaways from Jim Caldwell’s interview with Glover Quin.
Caldwell was open, honest, and enlightening in his 70 minutes with Glover Quin.
POD

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/s...date-finally-explains-two-watches/3319511001/
Former Lions coach Jim Caldwell gives health update, finally explains two watches.
Detnews

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...coach-jim-caldwell-bob-quinn-2016/3315860001/
Ex-Detroit Lions coach Jim Caldwell: Bob Quinn wanted to fire me in 2016.
Freep

https://www.mlive.com/lions/2020/08...-final-year-why-he-always-wore-2-watches.html
Ex-Lions coach Jim Caldwell shares feelings on final year, why he always wore 2 watches.
Mlive

Last edited:
Back