Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Obama will win re-election

MichChamp02 said:
Lieberman is a scum-sucking washington career politician.

He was a hawk on foreign policy, pro-israel, pro-invade-and-occupy other countries indefinitely senator, and he lost the democratic primary in his state because of it.

he only became an independent so he could run in the election and retain his seat. since then, he's been anti-democrat out of spite.

yes, this and what Slick said ^^^

tomdalton22 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I'll Never vote republican.

You must be a union man

Or he just likes people in office that DO something!

Republican policy on some of the most important matters recently:

Banks going out of business: do nothing
Auto Industry going under: do nothing
People losing there homes due to shitty mortgages: do nothing

Why would we vote for people that dont want to do anything??? If we had no bankd no car industry and a ton of people out of their homes this country would be a bigger shit hole than it is already. Thank god we didnt listen to the republicans....

mhughes0021 said:
tomdalton22 said:
You must be a union man

Banks going out of business: do nothing----T
Auto Industry going under: do nothing---
People losing there homes due to shitty mortgages:

Why would we vote for people that dont want to do anything??? If we had no bankd no car industry and a ton of people out of their homes this country would be a bigger shit hole than it is already. Thank god we didnt listen to the republicans....

TARP passed under Bush
Auto bailout started under Bush
You want your mortgage paid for???

Republicans couldn't do a dam thing for 2 years while Obama passed or EO everything he wanted...FAILURE

tsmith7559 said:
mhughes0021 said:

Banks going out of business: do nothing----T
Auto Industry going under: do nothing---
People losing there homes due to shitty mortgages:

TARP passed under Bush

Republicans couldn't do a dam thing for 2 years while Obama passed or EO everything he wanted...FAILURE

once again you need to do your homework. Its common knowledge that the republicans want capitalism to take its proper course and they were FOR both the auto industry to fail and the Banks to collapse. READ before you speak and you will sound much more informed. I never said anything about bush in my original statement....although if i had to guess based on previous experiences what his policy would be on these matters....itd probably be stupid.

mhughes0021 said:
tsmith7559 said:
TARP passed under Bush

once again you need to do your homework. Its common knowledge that the republicans want capitalism to take its proper course and they were FOR both the auto industry to fail and the Banks to collapse. READ before you speak and you will sound much more informed. I never said anything about bush in my original statement....although if i had to guess based on previous experiences what his policy would be on these matters....itd probably be stupid.

Republicans realized giving $80 B to a failing industry who was heading for Bankruptcy isn't very smart

Banks fail all the time, they are bought out by other institutions at no expense to the taxpayers

tsmith7559 said:
mhughes0021 said:

Republicans realized giving $80 B to a failing industry who was heading for Bankruptcy isn't very smart

Banks fail all the time, they are bought out by other institutions at no expense to the taxpayers

Watch too big to fail and then reply honestly if you still feel this way lol. Dude, we would have been so fucked. and the auto industry has kicked ass ever since. Again...good thing we dont listen to republicans.

tomdalton22 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I'll Never vote republican.

You must be a union man

Nope... I never was lucky enough to have a union to stand up for me...I had to fight for my job all by myself a few times.. I always worked in Right to fire you states like Nevada and Michigan...But when your right like I was you can throw it in management faces.. Still amazed they did not toss me... Fuck Right to fire you states...

tsmith7559 said:
mhughes0021 said:

Stop with the revisionist history. It was the democrats that forced Bush into those Bailouts... God all you do is lie on this board...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
tsmith7559 said:

Stop with the revisionist history. It was the democrats that forced Bush into those Bailouts... Go all you do is lie on this board...

LOL. Bush came out in September 2008 with Paulson and announced what he needed to solve the problem...thats the history, Obama was making people faint at the time on the campaign trail

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]

Stop with the revisionist history. It was the democrats that forced Bush into those Bailouts... Go all you do is lie on this board...

LOL. Bush came out in September 2008 with Paulson and announced what he needed to solve the problem...thats the history, Obama was making people faint at the time on the campaign trail

and McCain suspended his campaign to rush back to Washington to do ........nothing

Wooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back