Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MS-DNC

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:
yep
grin.png

take the blue pill Old Man you're starting toi schizo.....or didn't you make the trip to Canada this month to get those cheap med's.

sorry, dont take meds...Im all natural
laugh.png

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:
take the blue pill Old Man you're starting toi schizo.....or didn't you make the trip to Canada this month to get those cheap med's.

sorry, dont take meds...Im all natural
laugh.png

popping by Sunday...sec 114 row 8...hope to see ya ;)

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tsmith7559 said:
lol....Larry O'Donnell proves my point...he thought he would be in it for a week...6 months later, now he is up in the poll....attack dog O'donnell shows his teeth
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/11/17/odonnell_gingrich_was_a_lobbyist.html

i think it's obvious why he's up in the poll. Perry flopped, Cain's a moron, and none of the other candidates, aside from Romney, have a chance in Hell at beating Obama.

maybe...but its so predictable...they see the polls and then attack....one thing about it, al the republican candidates will be vetted before Iowa caucuses meet...unlike Obama..any criticism about him during 2008 made you a racist.

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

i think it's obvious why he's up in the poll. Perry flopped, Cain's a moron, and none of the other candidates, aside from Romney, have a chance in Hell at beating Obama.

maybe...but its so predictable...they see the polls and then attack....one thing about it, al the republican candidates will be vetted before Iowa caucuses meet...unlike Obama..any criticism about him during 2008 made you a racist.

Newts a scumbag....it's a well known fact.

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

see, i think the news outlets take that shit too far. i don't think the obama thing or the cain thing is about racism. they went after obama on the birther issue because people knew he had lived OOC for a while when he was young. They knew their suspicions were baseless but thought it might catch on. With Cain, the guy just comes off as a moron. Watching CNN everyday can give you more foreign political knowledge than this guy. Nothing to do with racism.

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

Ill be racist for a second. Theres a big difference between being black like obama and being black like herman cain. If you EVER EEEEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEERRRRR thought the republican party of all people would nominate a herman cain black guy then youre nuts lol.

mhughes0021 said:
tsmith7559 said:

Ill be racist for a second. Theres a big difference between being black like obama and being black like herman cain. If you EVER EEEEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEERRRRR thought the republican party of all people would nominate a herman cain black guy then youre nuts lol.

Republicans will nominate a green guy if he is conservative enough.

"I understand there are places like MSNBC that are essentially the Obama re-election team. But, you know, that's fine. This is a free society. You can also say that Fox tends to be nicer to [Republicans] than to Obama," presidential candidate Newt Gingrich said at a campaign event in Jacksonville, Florida today.

Gingrich praised the mainstream media for vetting candidates, noting, though, they only do it for Republican or conservative candidates.

Gingrich says he is confident that after the media vets him that the American people will be satisfied.

"In the next three weeks, I predict to you we will have all sorts of questions about me. And it's fine. You can not ask the people of the United States to loan you the most powerful governmental job in the world, particularly in a campaign that's promising very dramatic change, and not have them vet you carefully and thoroughly," Gingrich said.

MichChamp02 said:
you are a very stupid person.

HAHAHAHA -- I was about to just hit reply to the OP and post exactly the same!

Dude, it's like you're trapped in 2006 or something.

So Newt is telling is MSNBC is liberal, and FOX is ultra-conservative.

In other news, water is wet.

And Gingrich is full of shit thinking about the media only vetting conservatives, another bullshit spin from the repubtards.

MI_Thumb said:

And Gingrich is full of shit thinking about the media only vetting conservatives, another bullshit spin from the repubtards.

really.....can you tell us anything about Obama's college days? papers, people he associated with, anything? why is everything a secret with this guy?

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:

really.....can you tell us anything about Obama's college days? papers, people he associated with, anything? why is everything a secret with this guy?

You're assuming that something you don't know about him must be bad?

He drew plenty of heat during the primary and the general election, people tossing false facts about him being a Muslim, and about aiding terrorists.

You guys are just pissed because you don't have any real dirt to throw at him, not like republicans get, for dodging drafts by getting sent to the national guard by fathers with political influence (Quayle, GWB, Trump), having an affair while trying to prosecute someone else for one (Newt).

It's going to be so awesome to see you QQ when the 'pubtards blow their chance in 2012.

We, as a group, were grateful that we were not vetted too thoroughly.

Signed, The Kennedy Brothers

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

You're assuming that something you don't know about him must be bad?

He drew plenty of heat during the primary and the general election, people tossing false facts about him being a Muslim, and about aiding terrorists.

You guys are just pissed because you don't have any real dirt to throw at him, not like republicans get, for dodging drafts by getting sent to the national guard by fathers with political influence (Quayle, GWB, Trump), having an affair while trying to prosecute someone else for one (Newt).

It's going to be so awesome to see you QQ when the 'pubtards blow their chance in 2012.

my point is 95% of the press ignored his past, never dug into anything regarding his radical views/associations, never once were they concerned about his lack of political experience or had no business/executive experience.....it was pathetic and now were paying for it

Back