Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Obamaville- a.k.a. OWS

tsmith7559

after the violence, drug use, rapes, filth, Obama/Axelrod finally call the Democrat Mayors and says this isn't working, shut em down...classic :'(

I guess the homemade bombs in Portland and the threats of burning NYC down is even a little too much for Barry and his community organizing background. Maybe Bill Ayers has gotten involved??

tsmith7559 said:
after the violence, drug use, rapes, filth, Obama/Axelrod finally call the Democrat Mayors and says this isn't working, shut em down...classic :'(

I guess the homemade bombs in Portland and the threats of burning NYC down is even a little too much for Barry and his community organizing background. Maybe Bill Ayers has gotten involved??

Bloomberg's a Democrat....first I heard of that.

last I checked he was a Lieberman clone.....

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

Dudes a Lib.....

Just cause you don't like him makes him a lib, common response from a republican. You should have just called him a RINO

JScottWriter said:
Just cause you don't like him makes him a lib, common response from a republican. You should have just called him a RINO

because he isn't even a republican......how can he be a RINO?

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

Dudes a Lib.....

nah.....he's a fence sitter , and if you think Obama pulls his strings you're delusional...Bloombergs got fuck you money he does as he pleases.

tsmith7559 said:

Dam, I just saw Bill Ayers with the OWS protestors, unbelievable Obama needs to stoop this low with his class warfare. He's created the boogeyman in the top 1% of the country in order to get re-elected...what a disgrace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E1hKn7v9bs

Back