Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Poor Chris...The thrill is over

If you ask me...no news is good news. If Im obama i keep my mouth shut just as long as these republican goofs keep spewing out garbage week in and week out. Keep your mouth shut and let them ruin themselves.

it's all good to spew it...he's free to do so.

come next November he'll be pulling the Obama lever again.

lol i think all democrat voters feel the same way. he was a pussy up until a few months ago.

is Chris going to vote or even endorse a republican? No.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]lol i think all democrat voters feel the same way. he was a pussy up until a few months ago.

oh sure, he'll vote for him, BUT, he will lose way too many moderates and the young vote isn't inspired to get out and vote. He is losing some black vote as well, many will just stay home. This isnt the hope and change as promised

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]lol i think all democrat voters feel the same way. he was a pussy up until a few months ago.

oh sure, he'll vote for him, BUT, he will lose way too many moderates and the young vote isn't inspired to get out and vote. He is losing some black vote as well, many will just stay home. This isnt the hope and change as promised

Unless Herman Cain wins the nom, Obama isn't losing the black vote. He's also not going to lose moderates (GOP Nominees tax policies) and the young vote is going to be more inspired than ever. See OWS.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tsmith7559 said:

Unless Herman Cain wins the nom, Obama isn't losing the black vote. He's also not going to lose moderates (GOP Nominees tax policies) and the young vote is going to be more inspired than ever. See OWS.

many will just stay home...no excitement

There is enough of god awful republican politicians to get out and vote for the other person though.

Back