Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Maryland Game

Frey fucking sucks!!! Can’t wait til that worthless fuck is gone next year.

I?ve been doing that a lot this season and it gives neck a very low opinion of our defensive coaches

It?s been mentioned before, but I always find it hilarious how the commentators hype him up every game as an impact player.

Also as I?m watching this, can you imagine the teams from the south coming to play bowl games up here? They would get murdered. People rarely talk about the fact that most bowl games are down south giving those teams a huge advantage. Advantage in terms of the weather and crowd.

TEAms have figured out that our lb’s suck in coverage. Luckily Maryland isn’t that good because they’ve missed some big plays that were there.

Frey is the king of getting to a play a second late of the tackle and getting all the credit.

If you?re gettjng killed with the linebackers on the field, maybe don?t play all 3 of them. Play more coverage...

Why exactly is this 4 down? I’m kicking a FG if I’m maryland, you need to cut it to 1 score

NO fucking excuse for how bad Lewerke’s accuracy was again today. The kid needs to get better soon. He’s had plenty of games and I don’t see it

Back