Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The official 2018 nfl draft thread

What about this guy in the later rounds? 6'3, 230 lbs?

https://youtu.be/54xVcK8dAJU

I like the size/speed combo he brings.

He runs REALLY upright though. Not much shiftiness in his game. Breaks arm tackles on a regular basis but makes no one miss. Those highlights don't really show much vision in the hole.

As a last day pick....absolutely. But to me, he has a lot of Washington in his game.

I like the size/speed combo he brings.

He runs REALLY upright though. Not much shiftiness in his game. Breaks arm tackles on a regular basis but makes no one miss. Those highlights don't really show much vision in the hole.

As a last day pick....absolutely. But to me, he has a lot of Washington in his game.

Dwash 2.0, no thanks then.

Win out
Panthers 1-3
Falcons 2-2

Or
Panthers 2-2
Falcons 2-2
Seattle 2-2

Playoffs still can happen. Bring on the Bucs

Mock v2.0

Rd 1 Sam Hubbard DE OSU
Pipedreams clellin ferrel or roquan smith

Rd 2 RJ Mcintosh DT Miami
Pipedreams sony michel or damien harris

Rd 3 Bradley Bozeman C Alabama
Pipedream Troy Fumagalli

Lol what

We got fucked by refs in falcons game and should be in playoffs at 10-6. I was right about this team. Now they can have a dynasty

Again. I don't understand why people continue to miss this concept. EVERYTHING CHANGES if they beat the Falcons. They could have very well went into Minnesota the next week and lost because the mindset is different.

There is absolutely zero way to say that every result would have held up the same way and they would have finished at 10-6.

Since you love this game so much, I'll play along. If Kizer didn't get hurt, the Lions would have lost to Cleveland. How's that?

Again. I don't understand why people continue to miss this concept. EVERYTHING CHANGES if they beat the Falcons. They could have very well went into Minnesota the next week and lost because the mindset is different.

There is absolutely zero way to say that every result would have held up the same way and they would have finished at 10-6.

Since you love this game so much, I'll play along. If Kizer didn't get hurt, the Lions would have lost to Cleveland. How's that?

Lions clearly beat cleveland and truly beat falcons. Lions 10-6 was guaranteed. Refs took it away

Maybe ansah ngata lang and wagner stay healtheir too and lions go 12-4

Lions clearly beat cleveland and truly beat falcons. Lions 10-6 was guaranteed. Refs took it away

Maybe ansah ngata lang and wagner stay healtheir too and lions go 12-4

same old schtick...excuses and true wins. You as such a loser.

Lol what

We got fucked by refs in falcons game and should be in playoffs at 10-6. I was right about this team. Now they can have a dynasty

Piss poor play against the Bengals is what caused us to miss the playoffs. The Lions coaches and players choked when everything was on the line. I'm glad Quin didn't see it how you see it. The Lions failed

Piss poor play against the Bengals is what caused us to miss the playoffs. The Lions coaches and players choked when everything was on the line. I'm glad Quin didn't see it how you see it. The Lions failed

They miss playoffs at 10-6 even if they win that game. It was refs in crucial nfc game agaibst falcons. And stafford injury against saints and vikings

They miss playoffs at 10-6 even if they win that game. It was refs in crucial nfc game agaibst falcons. And stafford injury against saints and vikings

We should just ban this fool for the off season. It's this crap that ruins the board.

Having an knowledgable ref observant opinion is a good thing

But on to the draft. Lions have great talent to build on

Dline and power back

Last edited:
Back