Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2018 Head Coach Search Matt Patricia

grandy

Some of the top candidates being talked about right now (from the Freep)

Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels

Patriots defensive coordinator Matt Patricia

Texans defensive coordinator Mike Vrabel

Panthers defensive coordinator Steve Wilks

Chiefs offensive coordinator Matt Nagy

Eagles offensive coordinator Frank Reich

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...-7-candidates-replace-jim-caldwell/980500001/

Imo I'd go after a defensive minded HC and then hire a life changing OC.

They have requested permission to interview Steve Wilks, the D-coordinator from Carolina as well.

Reich could be interesting, Wilks could be good as well, Just as long as JBC goes I would be happy.
I kinda wouldn't mind see Romo come out of the booth and try his hand at OCord.

Reich could be interesting, Wilks could be good as well, Just as long as JBC goes I would be happy.
I kinda wouldn't mind see Romo come out of the booth and try his hand at OCord.

Romo needs to try his hand at QB coach before a HC job.

Why not Pat Shurmur? What he has done with the Vikings offense and any quarterback who plays there is awesome.

I heard on one of the NFL Network shows, a guy said the Lions will look for a HC with a defensive mindset/background since Stafford wants to keep the offensive staff.

Please tell me this isn't true. I don't want the players dictating who the coaches are. It is one of the reason I don't watch the NBA much anymore.

Anyone cept Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels please not entirely sure why but I can't stand that guy

So I'm suppose to watch a bad stream or pay Direct TV 300 bucks.. For the Lions?

2018, genius. Figure it out. Why bother though? You don't give a fuck about this team. Misery loves company and that's what you are. You've already been called out by multiple posters that your opinion is garbage. Live with it...

Back