Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Republican Nominee 2012

How Romney stands up there with a straight face baffles me....even Gingrich the clown he is looks halfway decent with that group of clowns standing around him.

SLICK said:
How Romney stands up there with a straight face baffles me....even Gingrich the clown he is looks halfway decent with that group of clowns standing around him.

I still dont understand how john edwards gets kicked out of politics cause he cheated on his wife while she was battling cancer....but Gingrich gets let off the hook and did the exact same thing ...once again showing that democrats are pussies. US politics is dumb. Let Weiner come back as a republican just so i can see him in a debate and anytime Cain says 999 he can hold up a picture of his dick that says "go fuck yourself"

mhughes0021 said:
SLICK said:

I still dont understand how john edwards gets kicked out of politics cause he cheated on his wife while she was battling cancer....but Gingrich gets let off the hook and did the exact same thing ...once again showing that democrats are pussies. US politics is dumb. Let Weiner come back as a republican just so i can see him in a debate and anytime Cain says 999 he can hold up a picture of his dick that says "go fuck yourself"

lol.....

Weiner will get his own talk show on CNN , like they gave to Elliot Spitzer.

mhughes0021 said:
mhughes0021 said:
The republican party is an effing joke at the moment....its going to be impossible for any one of them to run and enter a serious debate against obama when each one of them has flip flopped or said something stupid time and time again. For anyone who watches bill maher its been a running joke who the flavor of the month will be for the republican party. It should be an embarrassment to the entire country the way theyve conducted themselves.

Paul is the only one that stands a chance and actually says half way intelligent things that are truthful and factual. Problem with that is you cant win over the teabaggers and republicans alike unless you are a) a complete nutjob b) a drone that will take orders and not deviate from party thought and never ever speak whats on your mind or interject personal thought c) dont ever ever be truthful or factual d) its preferred youre both a, b and c

well...anyone else watch that last republican debate? What a bunch of fucking morons. I felt like i was watching an episode of Jersey Shore...except it was a really shitty episode cause there was no one naked and there was no fist pumping.

Why is herman cain allowed to even run for president when every single fucking question they ask him all he says is "999".

I feel bad even making fun of perry...but my fucking god what an idiot. First he forgets his 3rd part of government he would cut. Then when asked again he forgets his second and 3rd. But ofcourse his first part of govt he would cut is education....cause we dont need people to be smart enough to realize how our government is butt fucking the rest of the country (unless youre rich ofcourse).

Bachmann is a dumb ass....that is all.

All romney has to do is sit there and shut the fuck up and he wins the nomination in a landslide. Then Obama will fuck him up in the debates cause mormons suck ass.

Clearly anyone who advocates getting rid of the Department of Education wants to get rid of education.

bamf16 said:
mhughes0021 said:
well...anyone else watch that last republican debate? What a bunch of fucking morons. I felt like i was watching an episode of Jersey Shore...except it was a really shitty episode cause there was no one naked and there was no fist pumping.

Why is herman cain allowed to even run for president when every single fucking question they ask him all he says is "999".

I feel bad even making fun of perry...but my fucking god what an idiot. First he forgets his 3rd part of government he would cut. Then when asked again he forgets his second and 3rd. But ofcourse his first part of govt he would cut is education....cause we dont need people to be smart enough to realize how our government is butt fucking the rest of the country (unless youre rich ofcourse).

All romney has to do is sit there and shut the fuck up and he wins the nomination in a landslide. Then Obama will fuck him up in the debates cause mormons suck ass.

Clearly anyone who advocates getting rid of the Department of Education wants to get rid of education.

bamf...if you think for one second he has ANY idea why he even wants to cut education...Then you need more education. None of these trained monkeys know how to answer anything cause theyre not educated on the topics. You could ask Cain how he feels about the fucking space program and he would say 999.

bamf16 said:
mhughes0021 said:

exactly what purpose does the Dept of Ed. serve?, when every state has one and every district has a board....not needed

mhughes0021 said:
bamf16 said:

bamf...if you think for one second he has ANY idea why he even wants to cut education...Then you need more education. None of these trained monkeys know how to answer anything cause theyre not educated on the topics. You could ask Cain how he feels about the fucking space program and he would say 999.

We spend more on public education every year per student where it is basically cheaper to send your kids to a private school. More money isnt the answer.

tsmith7559 said:
mhughes0021 said:

We spend more on public education every year per student where it is basically cheaper to send your kids to a private school. More money isnt the answer.

fuck off and die......

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

fuck off and die......

must have lost a charming stack (I got 3 1/2 points.....just need a cover.

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:
fuck off and die......

must have lost a charming stack (I got 3 1/2 points.....just need a cover.

cashed early....broke even in the pm games ( gotta love the Bears and Pats....hate the G-Men and Ravens )
cool.png

bamf16 said:
mhughes0021 said:

No, he just wants to liberate it.

tsmith7559 said:
bamf16 said:

exactly what purpose does the Dept of Ed. serve?, when every state has one and every district has a board....not needed

If you dont care about underprivledged inner city kids getting education and a whoooooole lot of physically handicapped kids getting schooled then i throw you in the same boat as sandusky. Those 2 groups didnt stand a chance before the dept of education was created.

mhughes0021 said:
tsmith7559 said:

If you dont care about underprivledged inner city kids getting education and a whoooooole lot of physically handicapped kids getting schooled then i throw you in the same boat as sandusky. Those 2 groups didnt stand a chance before the dept of education was created.

Majority of Inner city kids(especially Detroit) drop out..no money in the world will prevent this. There has to be a structural change. The Feds haven't made any progress, bring it down to the local level.

Not sure your point on handicapped kids? you talking mentally retarded? Not sure what the Feds are doing in this area nor your ference to Sandusky, your grasping a straws

mhughes0021 said:
bamf16 said:

i almost died of laughter when the reporter asked him if his libya response proved that he didn't know enough about foreign policy, and he just smiled (with food in his mouth) and said 9-9-9! i forget who it was, but one of the political commentators said, "I didn't know he spoke German."

debates were pretty horrendous tonight. Newt did well cause he basically didnt sound dumb. If that is the prereq for president our country is in trouble. He could be in trouble though with what his stance is on immigration and amnesty. Mr cain was once again dumb when it came to international matters.

Mr Cain...what is your stance on syria? "The us economy mutha fuckaaaaaaas"

Mr Cain....you are fucking ridiculous.

mhughes0021 said:
debates were pretty horrendous tonight. Newt did well cause he basically didnt sound dumb. If that is the prereq for president our country is in trouble. He could be in trouble though with what his stance is on immigration and amnesty. Mr cain was once again dumb when it came to international matters.

Have you ever heard Obama speak with out his teleprompter??? ugly....he says "ah", every 5th word

tsmith7559 said:
mhughes0021 said:

Have you ever heard Obama speak with out his teleprompter??? ugly....he says "ah", every 5th word

So?

Your hero GWB could not pronounce the word Nuclear correctly any of the 8 years he was in office.

And how about these tidbits: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk41ea2Ohug&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjjCbiY80hE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6tunbRcs8&feature=related

So yea, a guy who says "um" a bunch of times still looks like Einstein compared to what the Repubtards can toss out.

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

So?

Your hero GWB could not pronounce the word Nuclear correctly any of the 8 years he was in office.

And how about these tidbits: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk41ea2Ohug&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjjCbiY80hE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6tunbRcs8&feature=related

So yea, a guy who says "um" a bunch of times still looks like Einstein compared to what the Repubtards can toss out.

Obama calls them navy "corpse" man....4 times in the same tribute, LOL

Back