Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The NEW Christmas Tree Tax

hockeywings, I think you need a drink after that go-round. ..

As a person with conservative relatives, I've learned to roll my eyes and go to the snopes link whenever I get one of their "BREAKING NEWS" forwards, written in ALL CAPS shrieking about some absurd premise.

It's NEVER true, or if their is some truth to it, always twisted and exaggerated beyond belief

hockeywings said:
Ok, as long as I am not crazy here.

you're not dude....he lives in 1971 , he'll fight you on it all.

actually fought me on when I had an MRI done and my own surgery...lol , I mean I was fucking there wasn't I.

hockeywings said:
MSUspartan said:
1) A tax on the American people is a tax.

2) If you think businessmen know best then you are supporting Cain, right?

A levy asked for by the tree growers is not a tax, it is a levy. Those growing under 500 trees or organic trees being exempt.

Again, as I have said before, I will not vote for a candidate that wants to ruin or crush to poor or middle class. Cain's 9-9-9 (SimCity anyone?) does just that.

lol watch rachel maddow much?

"The Herman Cain Art Project"

why the fuck are people making a big deal about this shit? it's 15 mother fucking cents PER TREE and the xmas tree farms are the ones wanting the tax. If your xmas tree costs more than 15 cents over what last year's was, then feel free to complain.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]why the fuck are people making a big deal about this shit? it's 15 mother fucking cents PER TREE and the xmas tree farms are the ones wanting the tax. If your xmas tree costs more than 15 cents over what last year's was, then feel free to complain.

They're probably pissed because some rich person would have to pay the same 15 cents as a middle class person, and not get a tax exemption.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
hockeywings said:
A levy asked for by the tree growers is not a tax, it is a levy. Those growing under 500 trees or organic trees being exempt.

Again, as I have said before, I will not vote for a candidate that wants to ruin or crush to poor or middle class. Cain's 9-9-9 (SimCity anyone?) does just that.

lol watch rachel maddow much?

"The Herman Cain Art Project"

I don't watch her at all.

I googled it and saw she made reference to the sim city thing and Cain quoted pokemon as a poet. Nice job Cain.

I actually heard about the simcity thing by Bill Press on the radio.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]why the fuck are people making a big deal about this shit? it's 15 mother fucking cents PER TREE and the xmas tree farms are the ones wanting the tax. If your xmas tree costs more than 15 cents over what last year's was, then feel free to complain.

Why is the govt involved in this.....Tanning Tax, Christmas Tree tax, it keeps going and going, the obama taxation bunny

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:

Why is the govt involved in this.....Tanning Tax, Christmas Tree tax, it keeps going and going, the obama taxation bunny

you're really going to melt down when Barry O gets 4 more years...lol

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

you're really going to melt down when Barry O gets 4 more years...lol

Im set in life......but the country will fail

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:
you'll be dead in 10 years..what do you care.

maybe...but you will be living through the hell

nah...I'll be fine
cool.png

Back