Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Barry says no to 100,000+ jobs

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Do yourself a favor and stop watching Fox Noise the propaganda fundraising arm of the republican party... And i don't have to read up on bankruptcy to know a whole bunch of people would have been laid off all over the country if those Auto bailouts did not happen.. I am so tired of Republicans and their mantra.. See where it got McConnell and the republicans in Kentucky... A staunch republican state... My guess is the public is tired of the republicans who have been sitting on the sidelines doning nothing to help the American people and only trying to make sure Obama did not get elected. Backlash on the republican party cannot happen soon enough because they are a failing institution.. God help us if any one of those Republican whack jobs gets elected next year...

do yourself a favor and stop watching MSDNC..although, they do have Locked Up on all weekend.

The South has conservative Dems all over the place in local elections. The Dem win in Kentucky was a hold for them.

Did you happen to catch the Virginia elections? I'm sure Ed Schultz pointed out that significance

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Do yourself a favor and stop watching Fox Noise the propaganda fundraising arm of the republican party... And i don't have to read up on bankruptcy to know a whole bunch of people would have been laid off all over the country if those Auto bailouts did not happen.. I am so tired of Republicans and their mantra.. See where it got McConnell and the republicans in Kentucky... A staunch republican state... My guess is the public is tired of the republicans who have been sitting on the sidelines doning nothing to help the American people and only trying to make sure Obama did not get elected. Backlash on the republican party cannot happen soon enough because they are a failing institution.. God help us if any one of those Republican whack jobs gets elected next year...

do yourself a favor and stop watching MSDNC..although, they do have Locked Up on all weekend.

The South has conservative Dems all over the place in local elections. The Dem win in Kentucky was a hold for them.

Did you happen to catch the Virginia elections? I'm sure Ed Schultz pointed out that significance

What channel is that? Cable News sucks..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
tsmith7559 said:

What channel is that? Cable News sucks..

thought so, I cant believe known of the clowns on MSDNC didnt mention it...not surprising. The biggest republican majority in the state house & senate in their history.

how do you explain the backlash from republicans for obama pulling troops out of iraq when fucking Bush put that date into motion like 4 years ago? Ill tell you why....cause republicans are uninformed rejects who do nothing but the opposite of what obama does....even when they are their own ideas lol.

mhughes0021 said:
how do you explain the backlash from republicans for obama pulling troops out of iraq when fucking Bush put that date into motion like 4 years ago? Ill tell you why....cause republicans are uninformed rejects who do nothing but the opposite of what obama does....even when they are their own ideas lol.

The Obama Administration had been in negotiations to leave thousands of troops(as the generals recommended) but failed in the attempt.

"In July, Panetta urged Iraqi leaders to, "Dammit, make a decision" about the U.S. troop extension. In August, he told reporters that, "My view is that they finally did say,

Back