Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Another dumbass bites the dust!

Maher has republicans on his show all the time....well those that have the balls to go on his show.

SLICK said:
Maher has republicans on his show all the time....well those that have the balls to go on his show.

Like Bill Maher is some big thinker. Please.

smayschmouthfootball said:
SLICK said:

none of them are big thinkers you putz...lol

they're all nothing but talking heads both left and right.

point is Maher has repubs on his show all the time.

fuck them all, this country is in a massive shitter and NO ONE has any balls to work together to put a plan in place that both sides can forget about party lines and start thinking about how too many fucking people are unemployed, the health care system is shit, we pay out our ass for necessities...

y'all fuckers bash the canadians who post here...but there's a reason why canada essentially put a stop to americans that were trying to migrate north....they want to get as far the fuck away from this mess as possible.

it fucking sickens me what politics is. i watch life get more and more expensive, but i can't get a fucking raise because the city i work for is fucking broke. why is it broke? because the fucking politicians who are there to "lead" fuck up decision after decision and when it's all said and done, there isn't any fucking money left. goddamn it i so just gotta get the hell out of this shithole.

SLICK said:

There have been some big brains on that show. I can tell by the way that Maher's eyes glaze over.

SLICK said:

There have been some big brains on that show. I can tell by the way that Maher's eyes glaze over.

Atleast Maher doesnt discriminate. His job is to be a comedian. If youre a dumbass hes going to make fun of you whether youre a republican or a democrat. It just so happens to be that theyre are many many many many many many more republican dumbasses nowadays than there are democrat so it just seems like hes more left. Hes more of a realist if anything except when he goes on rants persecuting religion and muslims lol.

Back