Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bachmann the fear mongerer called out

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:
lol....Barry gave the kill order you fucking tard.

cant dispute that.....

I think you got into the conversation a little late.....Obama wouldn't have had the opportunity to kill OBL if the KSM didn't give up the couriers name after being water boarded.

I could careless , where some ------- babbled some fucking name to a bunch of sick fucks in some dark room at Gitmo....still took them years and years to gather intelligence to make sure the shit he babbled about was even true he gave them so much false info also.

While Trump and the baggers were crying birth certificate , Barry O was out giving kill orders , all while dressed in a tux and breaking bread at he Corispodence Gala....now thats one cold brother.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:
I think you got into the conversation a little late.....Obama wouldn't have had the opportunity to kill OBL if the KSM didn't give up the couriers name after being water boarded.

I could careless , where some ------- babbled some fucking name to a bunch of sick fucks in some dark room at Gitmo....still took them years and years to gather intelligence to make sure the shit he babbled about was even true he gave them so much false info also.

While Trump and the baggers were crying birth certificate , Barry O was out giving kill orders , all while dressed in a tux and breaking bread at he Corispodence Gala....now thats one cold brother.

oh, you were there eh, what info was bad??

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

it's been reported that he gave them so much false info they didn't know what was true and what was bullshit...hence the reason it took them so many years to sift through it all.

seriously Nixon , climb out of the bubble...it's ok to say a Lib President had the balls to give a kill order or 2.

fuck even the most die hard Repubs gave Obama props.

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

According to one CIA agent, 90% of the information given by KSM was fabricated KSM admitted to planning a plot to blow up a bank which had not even been founded when KSM was captured. The bank building, in Washington State, wasn't built until KSM had been in US custody for over 3 years.

ya, he got his shit straight when the water was turned on....obviously gave up the curiers name.
With an Obama appointed lawyer he doesnt talk

tsmith7559 said:
ya, he got his shit straight when the water was turned on....obviously gave up the curiers name.

false....but you live in a bubble.

Im done slapping you today.....Michigan vs Ohio St.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

false....but you live in a bubble.

Im done slapping you today.....Michigan vs Ohio St.

false...and you leave,,LOL..dont care about college football, unless they have a draft pick worth getting

Back