Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Walking Dead

DVR all the episodes you missed when they do a marathon and watch them back to back its better that way. Also I believe Couchturner has them online for free.

As for how it started, my memory is a bit fuzzy as I didn't really get into it till mid season 2, But rick was in the hospital and the shit had hit the fan already when he wakes up. He goes looking for his family and starts putting the crew together as time goes on.

Lostleader, Thanks for the info and tip on couchturner. The last episode we watched was when the Governor was killed. They had the tank and the crossbow guy put a grenade down the chute.

Lostleader, Thanks for the info and tip on couchturner. The last episode we watched was when the Governor was killed. They had the tank and the crossbow guy put a grenade down the chute.

Yeah good episode. He comes back in season 5.

Your behind and missed a lot of good stuff. But watching them back to back and without commercials the episodes are only 40 minutes or so long so its not hard to catch up. Good luck and enjoy.

This season has had a couple of episodes that have dragged on a bit, but the one on Sunday was awesome. Even though not a ton happened, the writing was terrific. This city has potential to be great.

This season has had a couple of episodes that have dragged on a bit, but the one on Sunday was awesome. Even though not a ton happened, the writing was terrific. This city has potential to be great.

I read the season finale is going to be 90 minutes, and possibly the best episode ever. Its directed by the guy that did last Sundays episode.

I can't stand Sasha, she is so god damn annoying and weird, I am hoping she gets killed off

Never having read the comics so this is spoiler-free, I think Darryl is next to go. He just hasn't done squat this season, and it would be one of those shocking events that the show loves.

Last edited:
Never having read the comics so this is spoiler-free, I think Darryl is next to go. He just hasn't done squad this season, and it would be one of those shocking events that the show loves.

You are telling the truth. You know how I know? Darryl didn't appear in the comics. :)

I agree, he could definitely be killed off soon.

You are telling the truth. You know how I know? Darryl didn't appear in the comics. :)

I agree, he could definitely be killed off soon.

I am going to be seriously disappointed if Darryl is killed off. Guess it could happen, but they don't really have anyone to fill his role. Maybe that is what Micchone is being groomed for? I think rather Carol may be removed from Alexandria and Darryl will follow to return later.

I haven't read any of the comics, but from what I have read they are not exactly following them.

Yeah Darryl is great. I would hate for him to get waxed... But the whole group inside the walls are having serious PSD problems..

What's going to happen to Rick? Rumor has it him and some others are going to be captured by a group called the Wolves. Also I get the feeling Darryl is done next Sunday. I'm gonna be pissed.

This is a spoiler but if you're in this thread I can't imagine you're worried about spoilers.

Thought it was pretty funny.

U8yQEOj.gif

Last edited:
That is pretty funny.. Then I went to the local comic book store because I wanted to see how Glenn was offed in the comic book and it was freaking brutal..

They have cast the actor to play Nagan, who gave Glenn that brutal comic book death.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the guy.

They have cast the actor to play Nagan, who gave Glenn that brutal comic book death.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the guy.

I think its as good as choice as any.. I am thinking that Glenn probably made it out of his last disaster only to get offed in the last episode this season by Nagan..

Back