Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Walking Dead

That first episode was like Wow!! didn't expect that. I thought it would be either Glenn or Daryl who got the boot.

Those few episodes from a year or two back when Glenn fell with that other kid and we thought was eaten by the WD's and then somehow was alive and slid out from under the vehicle and got away? We, my friends and I who watch, didn't like that, so he was expected, and thought it to be him or with Darryl supposed to be in a new show, iirc, kinda expected Darryl to be done by Neegan.

But the red headed guy Michael Cudlitz the Sgt. Abraham Ford was unexpected, as was having two of the cast gone like that.

Where is Morgan? I don't remember if he went off on his own or was also killed. If he wasn't killed, I wonder if he is going to return and help them.

If it's part of the story line at the end of this season for Neegan to get killed, hope he gets fucked up bad.

edit.
Just went to imdb and it looks like Morgan and Carol will be in this Sunday's episode.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5207722/?ref_=tt_eps_cu_i

Last edited:
Morgan went after Carol at the end of last season. He killed one of the Saviors that were trying to kill her. Some members of The Kingdom (new community) took them away, supposedly to take care of Carol. If you remember, that savior shot her a couple times.

Morgan went after Carol at the end of last season. He killed one of the Saviors that were trying to kill her. Some members of The Kingdom (new community) took them away, supposedly to take care of Carol. If you remember, that savior shot her a couple times.

I do remember that now, thanks.

I have been a big fan of this show since S1. I missed most of last season but decided to get caught up with this first episode of the new season. At this point, WD needs to pick an end game. After a season with Negan, the crew needs to make their way to Washington DC and end it there. They can only repeat the formula for so long.

On talking dead the writer and producer gave no real hint at a ending. I mean this last episode was in issue #100 of 159 of the comics and they said they had big plan, and try to stay true to the comic book if at all possible.

Last edited:
As long as the show stays as big as it is and makes as much money, they won't stop.

I just mean from a fan perspective, I think it's going to start to lose a lot of people. You can only watch so much of the same stuff, everything on television has a lifespan.

As long as the show stays as big as it is and makes as much money, they won't stop.

I just mean from a fan perspective, I think it's going to start to lose a lot of people. You can only watch so much of the same stuff, everything on television has a lifespan.

Even Dick Clark died.

Finally.

This thread is reading like some daytime soap opera poly-plot. But then I stopped watching at the end of season one. Which, I think, chronologically, was like 1986 or something like that.

I will be watching. I have been reading the comics and it is so different from the show. Some of the main things are the same but almost all of it is different.

Shiiiiiiit. Never cared much for Sasha, but that was awesome.

Yeah I liked it. But it bugged me that Rick didn't see the double cross. It was coming a mile away and he missed it.Still Negan seems to have unlimited numbers from the looks of it.

Last edited:
I’ll admit I’m sadly growing tired of TWD. Too repetitive, lots of characters to keep track of, seems to be dragging out the same storylines, etc. I’m worried they will drag the show out another few years and finish without a concrete ending.

Back