Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Walking Dead

MalFunkShun

Holy shit, am I the only one who watches this show?!

I just freak the fuck out when Daryl got shot in the head.

Thankfully... they didn't kill him.. yet.

Dale :( I was really hoping he went out in fashion like he did in the comic... though I have to say, as much of a strong character he was in the first season, they WERE phasing him out and you could tell... he was becoming unlikeable.

Dont know who caught tonights episode but damn. This show is getting serious. Piece out shane

It's getting really good, I was about to stop watching but this episode was perfect.

it is getting real. An enjoyable show. RCMB has a good thread about it. Consensus most annoying character on RCMB is Lori, the sheriff's wife. Not sure why i'm mentioning this.

Word is that we are supposed to find out this season what the CDC guy told the sheriff and given the last show of the season is Sunday.....

I can't believe i didn't get into this show before. Now i love it.

erg57 said:
it is getting real. An enjoyable show. RCMB has a good thread about it. Consensus most annoying character on RCMB is Lori, the sheriff's wife. Not sure why i'm mentioning this.

Word is that we are supposed to find out this season what the CDC guy told the sheriff and given the last show of the season is Sunday.....

A lot of the theorists came up with the "You're all infected" line long ago. Which, when they introduced the whole "They haven't been bitten!" line I started thinking that's probably what it was.

Anyone watch The Talking Dead? I love that show now... they give some good hints as well as go back to earlier episodes to piece together things. While the second season kind of started off slow (and repetitive) it's nice to see it picking back up. Just imagine how god awful this series would have been if someone like FOX or ABC picked it up.

I already can't wait for Season 3... I have to assume it'll be the "winter" season, which should be interesting to see played out (coming from a guy who has read the Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z)

I can't wait already... I almost want to go out and buy the comics but I am holding out...I have flipped through them many times at the start but at 20 bucks a pop it is sorta pricey...

Tonight might have been the most intense episode ever.

That was one creepy little girl, makes Hannibal Lecter seem like a pussy.

Yeah that was a tough episode... This whole part of the season is freaking off because everyone is split up...

I remembered that there was a thread about this Walking Dead show. I never watched it before, so I don't know how many years it has been on tv.
Man, it's nuts...
Wednesday nights is cigar night and we had it on one station for another tv show and then this Walking Dead came on at 8:00. We've been watching for maybe a month or little longer.
It is a bit difficult to understand as we don't know how all this happened with the zombies? One of my friends says it is filmed in Georgia? The new season is said to start next month February.
Any info on the beginnings of it will be appreciated.

Last nights episode was intense. A lot of mystery and angles to be played out. Rick (Lincoln) losing the beard and returning to old form was nice. Also Glen popping the raid leader was a nice touch.

I seen where they say they have enough to produce 11 or 12 seasons. I doubt it will make it that long, as I kinda felt it was on the down turn of things, but the last few episodes have picked it up.

I remembered that there was a thread about this Walking Dead show. I never watched it before, so I don't know how many years it has been on tv.
Man, it's nuts...
Wednesday nights is cigar night and we had it on one station for another tv show and then this Walking Dead came on at 8:00. We've been watching for maybe a month or little longer.
It is a bit difficult to understand as we don't know how all this happened with the zombies? One of my friends says it is filmed in Georgia? The new season is said to start next month February.
Any info on the beginnings of it will be appreciated.

DVR all the episodes you missed when they do a marathon and watch them back to back its better that way. Also I believe Couchturner has them online for free.

As for how it started, my memory is a bit fuzzy as I didn't really get into it till mid season 2, But rick was in the hospital and the shit had hit the fan already when he wakes up. He goes looking for his family and starts putting the crew together as time goes on.

Back