Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Subforums suck

adam86107

I would like to see the forum get rid of the subforums and go back to the old way. Having to go into the lions board just to get to the NFL general board is stupid, not to mention these boards don't seem to be getting the attention they once did as they are no longer as visible.

There is a link to the General board you can click without ever setting foot on the Lions board.

Oddly enough it says: NFL General Board.

Yeah I know but it doesn't show any of the information. If it has the latest post over the Lions board then it shows the latest post for the general board on the lions board link. I just don't get it, what was wrong with having the general board listed separately?

There is a link to the General board you can click without ever setting foot on the Lions board.

Oddly enough it says: NFL General Board.

It even flashes yellow when something new is posted there.

Yeah I know but it doesn't show any of the information. If it has the latest post over the Lions board then it shows the latest post for the general board on the lions board link. I just don't get it, what was wrong with having the general board listed separately?

This really bothers you? You seem to be getting really upset.

Back