Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

John Paul verses Adam Schefter and ESPN

Don't know how ESPN will win that. JPP going to make up all of his lost money and then some.

Seems like it will depend on how they obtained the medical record. If some intern passed it along to Schefter he was just corroborating a story that was already out there.

Yeah it seems like ESPN was on a very slippery slope I mean the HIPAA laws have to protect John Paul right ?

Yeah it seems like ESPN was on a very slippery slope I mean the HIPAA laws have to protect John Paul right ?

Maybe some of the lawyers that frequent this board can weigh in but it seems to me that the responsibility to keep those record private falls on the hospital. ESPN has the responsibility to report information relevant to a story.

Back