Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jahvid Best to run at Olympics

There are bound to be a couple cranky old men that complain that he is completing for St Lucia even though he lives in the United States. But it's well within the rules and I'm happy for him to have found another athletic avenue to compete in after his unfortunate concussion history.

There are bound to be a couple cranky old men that complain that he is completing for St Lucia even though he lives in the United States. But it's well within the rules and I'm happy for him to have found another athletic avenue to compete in after his unfortunate concussion history.

I'm not going to complain that he is doing it, but it is a stupid rule. Unless he is a citizen of "St Lucia" he shouldn't be on their Olympic team.

It doesn't matter...if he couldn't even qualify for the US team he won't be in contention.

I'm not going to complain that he is doing it, but it is a stupid rule. Unless he is a citizen of "St Lucia" he shouldn't be on their Olympic team.

It doesn't matter...if he couldn't even qualify for the US team he won't be in contention.

His personal best is 10.16. Pretty fast but most likely won't make the semi finals unless he has an amazing race.

10.16 is really fast, but way off from what it would take to make the finals.

Calvin Johnson ran a 10.19 at G Tech at 6-5, 235 lbs.

Back