Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Teddy Bridgewater

Oh we all know Jerry will take him, I'm surprised kapernack doesn't have his own thread

How does it always seem when a qb goes down for the year.... Shaun Hill always seems to be the back up no matter what team... haha

Sam Bradford just traded to Vikings for 2 first round picks.

Its a 1st and a conditional 4th (Vikings make playoffs I believe it becomes a 2nd).

Teddy's injury might be much more serious, with this trade. Bradford always gets hurt though as well.

I feel bad for that they lost Teddy like they did but with that kind of trade, I don't feel bad anymore. Brutal.

I feel bad for that they lost Teddy like they did but with that kind of trade, I don't feel bad anymore. Brutal.

Imagine if Bradford starts hot, then gets hurt halfway through the season with another ACL injury or what-not. But they still make the playoffs, then they are stuck with his contract and they lose a 1st and 2nd.

I can't see a team giving up a 1st for a QB making $18Mm a year, with two years left on the deal, AND kicking in a conditional 4th that could elevate to a 2nd, if they have any real hope of their future young QB coming back.

One medical expert said the other day this might be the worst injury any player has ever taken, and Teddy's chances of coming back are slim to none. With this deal, Slim may have just left the building.

I don't see that trade as a good one. Even healthy Bradford is nothing special anymore.

Think about it. This is the third first round pick that teams have spent on Bradford. The Rams drafted him number one. The iggles gave up a first round pick to get Bradford from them. And now...this. Why? He's a one year QB until Dungwater is back (if he does) and has never had real success in the NFL.

Back