Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rams vs 49ers

biggunsbob

This is a awful boring game . I am sure the Rams will figure a way to light us up by the time we play them but we should still beat them by 10+ points as they are a awful team.

This was a very surprising result. I figured that the Rams wouldn't have had a passing attack, but for the 49ers to shut them out 28-0...WTF?

The Rams appear to be a really bad football team, that game on the Lions schedule should be a win.

I didn't watch because I can't stand SF and hate LA. I hope they go 0-16.

Back in '75, I met a guy @ work, who once had played for the "Cleveland" Rams, before the franchise moved to LA-StL-LA.

I don't know if there is any other pro-sports franchise that has moved more than twice, such as the NL Boston/Milwaukee/Atlanta Braves, the NFL Chicago/StL/Phoenix-Arizona Cardinals, the
NFL Oakland/LA/Oakland Raiders, and the AL Philadelphia/Kansas City/Oakland Athletics.

Last edited:
Back in '75, I met a guy @ work, who once had played for the "Cleveland" Rams, before the franchise moved to LA-StL-LA.

I don't know if there is any other pro-sports franchise that has moved more than twice, such as the NL Boston/Milwaukee/Atlanta Braves, the NFL Chicago/StL/Phoenix-Arizona Cardinals, the
NFL Oakland/LA/Oakland Raiders, and the AL Philadelphia/Kansas City/Oakland Athletics.

I don't know, without doing the math, the Sacramento Kings have to be close.

Cincinnati Royals -> Kansas City Kings -> Omaha Kings -> Sacramento Kings.

The Rams would be the Cleveland Rams -> LA Rams -> St. Louis Rams -> La Rams... so the same four cities, but two of them were the same.

Guess thats a tie.

Since we're talking about relocation shouldn't the Ravens be considered the Browns before them and the current Browns just have have a history since '98? Is that how it is or do the '98 and after Browns combine themselves with the '95 and before Browns?

Back