Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LB Reuben Foster

Tonyballs2

Beast LB from 'Bama. Sent home from the Combine for getting into an argument with a hospital employee. Apparently this kid has an attitude problem and started off at the combine on the wrong foot immediately by being a doushe and playing the "do you know who I am?" card.

Still love the kid but wonder if he falls?

Last edited:
Beast LB from 'Bama. Sent home from the Combine for getting into an argument with a hospital employee. Apparently this kid has an attitude problem and started off at the combine on the wrong foot immediately by being a doushe and playing the "do you know who I am?" card.

Still love the kid but wonder if he falls?

wouldnt mind a LB with an attitude problem. Rather that then someone who jumps off planes and sits on the sideline. Fall to us Reuben!

If he is available at 21 I take him in a hurry and I wouldnt mind moving up a few picks if we had to.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ker-reuben-foster-failed-drug-test-at-combine
Alabama LB Reuben Foster had positive drug test at combine.
NFL.com

http://www.profootballweekly.com/20...positions-for-lb-foster-rb-fournette/aat6b6x/
Recent news possibly impacting draft positions for LB Foster, RB Fournette.
Could Alabama's Reuben Foster slip out of the first round?
ProFootballWeekly

Top linebacker prospect Reuben Foster failed drug test at Combine.
Is Reuben Foster worth the risk anymore, even if he’s there at 21st overall?
Alabama linebacker Reuben Foster “failed” a drug test at the NFL Combine.
Though he didn’t test positive for any banned substance, his sample was diluted, which the league treats as a failed test.
The Detroit Lions badly need a linebacker, but is Foster worth the risk if he slides?

Poll: If Reuben Foster falls to 21 overall, would you take him?
Yes
No

Last edited:
Back