Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA BOARD

beez

I realize the NBA is locked out so there isnt much to talk about, but if the season gets underway can we have an NBA board? (The way we have NFL General)..I really like to talk hoops. I'm not sure if there are many hoop fans on here or not.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]You could go Pistons board? Just do an OT.

Yeah I thought about that or just going to the Misc. Sports but, doesn't seem like there would be as much action as an NBA Board it'self. Its not a big deal, I just thought I would ask.

yeah, but we really need to get more NBA people on this board. If you guys can find some, you're welcome to invite them. I'd love to go get some bulls fans, but they'd likely be bears trolls if I did that. lol

Id talk bball. Love college ball a lot better. But I keep up with the nba some. Go magic!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]yeah, but we really need to get more NBA people on this board. If you guys can find some, you're welcome to invite them. I'd love to go get some bulls fans, but they'd likely be bears trolls if I did that. lol

Look no further my friend...Chicago in the building!

Wolverines, Redwings n Blue Jackets if I gotta pick hockey teams. I hate hockey..but I like to go to the games.

Also have a bit of a soft spot for the Mariners...loved Griffey, Arod, Edgar Martinez, Jay Buhner, Slocum, Brett Boone, and RJ as a kid. Mariners were always a very close 2nd to the Tigers growing up but I would always root for the Tigz if it came down to it.

I'm the same way. My teams are wolverines, packers, magic, mariners (same reason as you lol) and I'm a texas fan in college basketball lol.

Tigers, Lions, Wolverines, Red Wings and Pistons. Though I don't watch basketball hardly at all. All Michigan teams.

Beez said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]yeah, but we really need to get more NBA people on this board. If you guys can find some, you're welcome to invite them. I'd love to go get some bulls fans, but they'd likely be bears trolls if I did that. lol

Sure you're not a Yankee fan?

Anyone else hope the NBA fails? College hoops or bust. Just figure out a way to get them to stay for 4 years.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Anyone else hope the NBA fails? College hoops or bust. Just figure out a way to get them to stay for 4 years.

I wouldn't really mind if the NBA took a long absence...The more the NBA grows into a superstar-first league, the less I watch it or care about it.

I'll become more interested when they actually allow defense to be played and for the average back-up joe to get the same calls as the big superstars.

Romneybot said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Anyone else hope the NBA fails? College hoops or bust. Just figure out a way to get them to stay for 4 years.

I wouldn't really mind if the NBA took a long absence...The more the NBA grows into a superstar-first league, the less I watch it or care about it.

I'll become more interested when they actually allow defense to be played and for the average back-up joe to get the same calls as the big superstars.

Same. A year off would be nice.

Romneybot said:
Beez said:

Sure you're not a Yankee fan?

Because I like teams that have had little or no success in the last 10 years?

The Bulls were terrible until recently, the Cowboys have 1 playoff win in like the last 15 years, The Tigers have now made the playoffs twice since I've been alive and Michigan has a shared national title from 14 years ago.

Life as a fan hasn't been all smiles for me. My teams were good when I was like 6.

Back