Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jay Ajayi

Zenner has more heart than Ajayi x100. Ajayi sulking because a 30 yr beaten up RB like Foster got signed to the squad. Now he'd have to compete with young guns like Abdullah, Zenner and Washington. No thanks.

I'm pissed. I took a flyer on him thinking Foster would get injured...now he is crying like a pussy. I am cutting him right now!

I'm pissed. I took a flyer on him thinking Foster would get injured...now he is crying like a pussy. I am cutting him right now!

If your RBs are weak i would hold onto him for now. The Dolphins have nobody behind Foster and Foster is a liability. He will go down....it's going to happen. Their 2nd leading rusher today was Tannehill lol. Ajayi will get a shot...

If your RBs are weak i would hold onto him for now. The Dolphins have nobody behind Foster and Foster is a liability. He will go down....it's going to happen. Their 2nd leading rusher today was Tannehill lol. Ajayi will get a shot...

yea...I will probably keep him for a while. My RBs are weak. Hyde, Woodhead, Gordon, Sproles in a PPR. Took flyers on Washington (Raiders) and Ajayi.

Whats the deal with Hillman? I'd have thought some team would have scooped him up by now...Id rather have him on the Lions than Ajay - even though neither will be a Lion, just sayin.

Back