Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Business as usual in New England

What a bunch of cheating shits.

"US AGAINST THE WORLD!!" because the franchise has repeatedly broken the rules and then gives the NFL the middle finger.. Poor pity party for Kraft and Belicheat.

lol ...I guess Brady is just a system QB after all. Witness Cassell, Garrappollo, etc. all winning as well

Last edited:

"US AGAINST THE WORLD!!" because the franchise has repeatedly broken the rules and then gives the NFL the middle finger.. Poor pity party for Kraft and Belicheat.

lol ...I guess Brady is just a system QB after all. Witness Cassell, Garrappollo, etc. all winning as well

Cheating shits or not, they always seem to have amazing depth at multiple positions.

And if it is a system thing, shame on the rest of the NFL for not figuring it out by now.

Cheating shits or not, they always seem to have amazing depth at multiple positions.

And if it is a system thing, shame on the rest of the NFL for not figuring it out by now.

It's called the "Patriots Way" - a combination of arrogance, insolence and cheating.

They had the most different offensive line combinations of just about any team last year and still made the afc title game. To think we had Bill in 1976 and failed to see how good he was :/

Denver and seattle cheat just as much as any team. Didn't Aaron Rodgers say that all qb's like the air a certain way for the footballs? Get over it.

They have a 3rd string rookie QB & 2 small white WRs and they don't miss a beat. Fucking Lions haven't won a playoff game in a 1/4 century. WTF???

They have a 3rd string rookie QB & 2 small white WRs and they don't miss a beat. Fucking Lions haven't won a playoff game in a 1/4 century. WTF???

Plus the radio guys in the game said they were one of the top teams in the nfl with different line combinations last season.

Man blowing out Houston. Just freaking like the lions shouod have done at home to the shitty titians.

Last edited:
1 minute to go in the third and Houston has its first snap in patriot territory.

Pat's motto: Win if you can, lose if you must, but always Cheat,

I so disagree Ron. They don't do what any other good nfl team hasn't done.

Tape other clubs... lol..
Air in footballs ...lol.

Now if they have the most ped usages and suspensions you may have something,
Which they do not.

Last edited:
Now that was dumb coaching by NE. Up 20-0 with 14 left just run it three times on a row and work the clock. Passed it twice incomplete and only ran off a minute of time.

Man its a stomping of Houston.

Last edited:
If Caldwell fails this year get ready for the Josh McDaniel try at head coach again in Detroit. I am sure Quinn will look to home to help the lions.

Last edited:
Back