Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jacoby Brisstt thumb injury. Torn ligament

No one did but the whole press was acting like Brady missing 4 games would hurt new england. Just nice to see them wrong I wish the lions were as good as new england.

No one did but the whole press was acting like Brady missing 4 games would hurt new england. Just nice to see them wrong I wish the lions were as good as new england.

It was because when we were talking about we need a backup other than Dan O. and the same conversation happened with a few saying if Matt goes down we're through.. Like a sure loss.

Granted, I know NE has a better team but these days backups can do well enough to win.. 2 guys from NE, Shawn Hill, and Bradford and who knows who else. Rookie QB's do better these days than they use it (backups in general).. they get the coaching to play smarter. Sure up the defense and you can win with almost anyone behind center.

Back