Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jay Cutler agrees to deal with Dolphins..

I wonder if Suh wants to plant his ass in practice. He's gotta still be bitter over the fine from the 2-hand shiver

Maybe if Kaepernick had only raped a woman, been an accessory to murder or clocked his GF in an elevator. He'd be on an NFL roster already.

Maybe if Kaepernick had only raped a woman, been an accessory to murder or clocked his GF in an elevator. He'd be on an NFL roster already.

He could have done any of those things and he would be given a chance....if he was a top end talent. It's easy to dismiss someone with "baggage" if they are a mediocre player.

I still think it's because of talent over anthem. Probably a combination of both.. But fans seem to overly hate him and I suppose Owners are worried it will effect games, less fans - basically less money for themselves..

I still think Seattle would have been the perfect offense to be a backup.. Lesson to be learned, don't fk with America.

I still think it's because of talent over anthem. Probably a combination of both.. But fans seem to overly hate him and I suppose Owners are worried it will effect games, less fans - basically less money for themselves..

I still think Seattle would have been the perfect offense to be a backup.. Lesson to be learned, don't fk with America.

unique talent that harbaugh groomed specifically to run his offense. He hasnt produced since harbaugh left. He wont be a fit for most offenses....then throw in the "baggage" and ya....not much upside to signing the guy.

That being said....is he better than most of the other guys in the league holding a clipboard. Probably. He should have a job....and as tom said....he would if he was any good.

unique talent that harbaugh groomed specifically to run his offense. He hasnt produced since harbaugh left. He wont be a fit for most offenses....then throw in the "baggage" and ya....not much upside to signing the guy.

That being said....is he better than most of the other guys in the league holding a clipboard. Probably. He should have a job....and as tom said....he would if he was any good.

Clipboard 101..

http://www.theonion.com/article/peyton-manning-shows-his-backup-proper-way-to-hold-2262

Kaep had a run game. Very good under harbaugh. Kaep contributed to that too. Kaep had a ton of short fields with the 49ers and fangios defense. Both that and decent weapons led to good years in 2012-2014. Mainly 12 and 13

Anyone who honestly thinks Kap would have been a better pick up than Cuntler for the Dolphins seriously needs to reevaluate there knowledge level of football....

Anyone who honestly thinks Kap would have been a better pick up than Cuntler for the Dolphins seriously needs to reevaluate there knowledge level of football....

I don't but I just think it's funny they went to a guy who was retired and had another gig over his ass.. But I also don't think Cutler adds anything.

Back