Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Help

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I am so frustrated with my computer.... I have no clue how to post pictures or send them for that matter. I have a MAC but it would not matter if i had a PC.. I would muck that up too.

I am not giving up.. By man i am terrible with computers.. LOL

check your inbox.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I am so frustrated with my computer.... I have no clue how to post pictures or send them for that matter. I have a MAC but it would not matter if i had a PC.. I would muck that up too.

I am not giving up.. By man i am terrible with computers.. LOL

Re-partition, re-format.

I'm kidding btw.

I reformatted the picture so it was smaller but it still will not load....LOL

Is it possible to separate karma points from smite points? So you could see total karma points and total - smite points.

Jever4321 said:
Is it possible to separate karma points from smite points? So you could see total karma points and total - smite points.

Why? There's only 4 posters on here that care about that stuff.

Jever4321 said:

no, it's not.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
Jever4321 said:

that poster The Victors had a meltdown when he got smited by someone , he accused me of it...so I started smiting him for the hell of it...

got in is head so much he dedicated a spot for me in his URL.

lol...love the weak minded gimps on here

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

that poster The Victors had a meltdown when he got smited by someone , he accused me of it...so I started smiting him for the hell of it...

got in is head so much he dedicated a spot for me in his URL.

lol...love the weak minded gimps on here

Holy shit really? That's pretty sensitive...

stuff [/IMG

Make sure there are no spaces it likes to add them for the hell of it if you paste in between those brackets.

Don't forget the closing bracket. I didn't add it here because it would show.

Can you just come over and do it? Hahaha

You might have to slow it down for the technologically illiterate. If I have a pic on my computer what goes between the image command? I'm assuming I need some sort of text in there?

Trust me I'm not too bad with a Commodore 64....

elrod said:
Can you just come over and do it? Hahaha

You might have to slow it down for the technologically illiterate. If I have a pic on my computer what goes between the image command? I'm assuming I need some sort of text in there?

Trust me I'm not too bad with a Commodore 64....

Yeah, just the web address, probably didn't make that clear.

Like this : http://sivers.org/images/people-per-week.gif

Between brackets becomes this --

people-per-week.gif

No problem. If you're still having trouble supply the gas or plane fare and I'll be there :) .

As you can see I've got a broken pic thingy in my sig, so it's at least trying to find my image. Just got to figure out why it can't access it...

What kind of image? I assume this site can use all types, JPEG, GIF etc but I'm not sure. You could post your link and I can see if I can get it to work in my sig.

elrod said:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/c1c274179939085

right click on your image and choose "copy image location"

it should be an address that says .jpg, .gif, etc. instead of .com

put that address in the brackets mitch gave you.

elrod, i put your image up in your last post. click "modify" and that will show you the format it has to be in.

Back