Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suggestions

We have an off topic section for politics, religion, or whatever else non sports related. I have no issues with making a general board for other teams, or another team board by itself. If I start getting requests for it from other members, I'll gladly do it to convenience them.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]If the general board is just football talk or baseball talk etc. I don't have a problem either but its another board for Monster to moderate so...

But boards like that hardly stay on topic.

How about just do an NFL board and see how it goes? There are plenty of outlets here for random bs...I think it would stay pretty much on point.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Why so you can talk about religion, politics, music? Hey, we already have boards for those. The gereral boards on ESPN were the worst idea anyone has ever had.

This is a lot different than espn so you can't really compare. And I mean a board for talking about just sports, you'll never see me comment on a religion or politic post. And music is already one. I know there's already a category for any off topic sports, but I never really click on it and I don't think others do either. I think an NFl board or NCAA board would be a lot more popular. And it'd keep the lions and wolverines board less cluttered.

Well I was talking to both lol. If you decide to do it two things. One, if it doesn't work out well you can always delete it. Two, if it does fail, you can't blame me. Lol

Sure we can, that's what a democracy is - we can blame who we want :)

fine. i'll create an NFL and NCAA general board and give it a week. I'll do it sometime tonight.

I'd like to be able to smite myself, you know like in a Martin Luther fashion.

It's a known fact. I for one am a Mormon. Can I get you're address to visit you and take a minute of you're time?

I'm a Mormon too maybe we should just hang out and do Mormon stuff together.

Back