Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

whats with all the asian hooker advertisements?

HEY he gave us warren buffett too so one day we can afford to buy one of these russian ladies. its well thought out.

i don't control the ads. It's all based on your interests. LOL

No way man.. if they have a penis, you usually get a discount!

I saw that some busty blonde was 3.5 miles away...JACKPOT!!!1

Wait have you guys seen her? How close is she to you?

Gotta say.. I'm a fan of Asian titties. There's just something ancient and mysterious about them.

Try an asian woman under 85 Diggler. Just as mysterious, but not quite as ancient.

They taste less dusty too.

Damn ink! I did once briefly date a girl in Sierra Vista, Arizona but we were in California lol. But I really do prefer the russian ladies, they tend to look more like women then 12 year old boys. Although there are some that break the mold.

Good chance I know her if she's from Vista motown.. I think I know 95% of this city.

It's only 35,000, so that's not that hard when you've lived here forever and your face is very public... like often on the front page of the newspaper website.

Yea thats how i feel about Fredericksburg. Its small and I have gotten to know a ton of people through work. Its all about who you know.

When the hurricane came through your neck of the woods this last fall, I ended up staying two nights in Fredricksburg, Va because the hotels were so jammed up it was the closest I could get to where I was working.

I was actually working in Roanoke Rapids, NC and ended up moving closer to there in Emporia, VA. But with all the power out everywhere, even the locals were cramming the hotels up so bad it was nearly impossible to find a place to stay.

I got into Roanoke Rapids at about 1am to find out the power was out and they wouldn't let me check in.. and spent the next five hours looking for a hotel with power and vacancy. Fredricksburgh was the closest.

That will teach me to fly into a hurricane zone, huh? But our newspaper there had it's local network ripped apart in the damage, and they needed me on scene right away.

Damn you had to drive from RR, NC back to the bug that is no joke. There are some decent hotels around here I have stayed in a few of them. Its a nice area though but not much of a night life. The hurricanes here suck pretty often.

I have to admit man, I fell in love with the area real quick like.

I had never been there before the hurricane, and ended up going back about four times before the year was up. It's gorgeous territory.

The only thing I didn't like was the BBQ in NC. Very vinegar based. I'm way more a fan of St. Louis style BBQ myself.

I'm seriously thinking of buying myself a house out in RR. Housing prices are dirt cheap there, the cost of living is amazingly low, and I just love the area.

Yea no doubt. I love NC. A buddy of mine has a little place on the ocean down there in topsail and I absolutely love it there. Not as crowded as myrtle or Va Beach. The closer to DC and Richmond you get the higher the prices go.

I'm sure. I've seen prices in DC, and I know they are sky high.

Worst I have seen yet for living is Alaska. I was in Wasilla in Nov. - Dec. and a gallon of milk was like 8 bucks.

Whenever I travel long term, I try to get an extended stay hotel so I can buy a few groceries and save the company some money by just cooking in the room. In Alaska the little 99 cents Little Debbie snack cakes had orange stickers over them that said "Alaska Price $3.99".

I did go out one night and got some baby backs and a Corona at Chili's and it was $43. Just crazy.

In Roanoke Rapids there is a seafood place called Mayflower where I got plated so stuffed full of shrimp, clams, crab legs, etc.. that I couldn't even eat it all (imagine that from a 280 lbs guy) and it was like $12.

haha thats awesome. Down at Va beach there is a seafood buffet its kind of pricey like 25 or thirty but I ate so much lobster and crab legs and ribs it was incredibly worth it.

Back