Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Steve Jobs

meditatedkickaboxa

I got the Autobiography last week while traveling. I always new what kind of genius he was, but he is also a bit of a douche. Anyone else reading this?

OK, "Douche" isn't exactly what I meant. I should probably clarify "asshole" instead.

The author did a great job of not burying Jobs demons (Jobs asked him not too) when he wrote it.

He was away for 12 years for being an A. Hole. Lost a power struggle.

Isaacson is one of the best biographers in the business. I was surprised he was doing a bio of someone that had not been dead for a couple centuries! lol

I haven't read his others, but I will after this. It was a great view on someone I never thought would be that much different than my views about him.

Back