Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jourdan Lewis acquitted of all charges

Michchamp

saw a note about this.

I was reading the testimony from the ex-gf earlier on the Freep's site.

kinda ridiculous to be crying on the witness stand while admitting the assault was committed using a pillow...

if I was sleeping and my wife woke me up to yell at me for leaving a light on because it "costs money" I'm throwing a pillow at her too.

sounds like, if anything, he's guilty of being a lousy roommate, and an indifferent boyfriend.

Lewis' ex-girlfriend gave a tearful testimony Tuesday morning. She felt Lewis hit her with the pillow three times, hard enough to constitute assault.

If the idiot would have said that to begin with, corroborating Lewis' story, this thing would have never went to trial. But then she may not have been in line for money I guess.

This should have been dropped a while ago

These star players need to watch tout for some of these girls chasing them

From what I read from the beginning this started because he was trying to break up with her and she was pissed because she was about to lose him right before the draft and she saw her plans walking out the door.

Assault with a deadly pillow. A crime overlooked far too often in our country. I just hope she can find peace and avoid PTSD from this horrible tragedy. We all know how tough it can be to get your life back on track after being struck by a pillow.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

his mugshot from the arrest is awesome. His expression is like "You have got to be kidding me."

Well, it depends on the kind of pillow doesn't it? These kinds of things need to be adjudicated in a court of law, or at least by Judge Judy.

Last edited:
I thought I read he was sleeping. Only question would be if he was breaking up with her, why was he asleep

Back