Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

5 star DE 2019 Stephen Herron commits to Michigan

anybody remember former UM DE Brandon Herron...? he endured UM football from '07 - '11... finally getting a start his senior season in Hoke's first game (WMU) where he single-handedly turned a close game into a blowout with two huge defensive TDs, before getting injured? I don't think he ever played again after that.

anybody remember former UM DE Brandon Herron...? he endured UM football from '07 - '11... finally getting a start his senior season in Hoke's first game (WMU) where he single-handedly turned a close game into a blowout with two huge defensive TDs, before getting injured? I don't think he ever played again after that.

I do.

I think we all watched that one with baited breath.

Herron's second TD was maybe the first time since that Wisconsin win in '08 that I remembered what it was like to watch Michigan football and enjoy it. definitely the biggest MAC game Michigan has ever played.

anyways, doesn't look like there's any relation to Brandon Herron (or Boom Herron.) neither article I clicked on mentions one, and Brandon was from Texas, not Louisville KY.

Back