Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Practice Notes

Yeah, I know of the deficiencies of the o-line of late. I was just more curious who the returning 2 were, since I couldn't remember offhand

thanks

I screwed up. Moores was holder of the year last season. We are replacing our long snapper.

They might be counting Mo Hurst as a starter.

I don't see how it's possible to consider Mo Hurst a starter, even though, he would've started on most big 10 teams. Michigan graduated 4 starters on the d-line. Can't have 5 starters on the d-line.

I was thinking maybe they were referring to Grant Perry at the slot, but I don't know.

Khalid Hill, returning starter at FB

I guess that is who they are counting...maybe

As far as Evans, I like him because he is different than what we've had before. He has the speed to take it to the house on any play. Higdon looks like a Mike Hart type. Could be a great back, but I don't just want that -- I want a Zeke Elliot type guy who can just win us games. And from my fan point of view, that's Evans.

Just for the fun of it. Yeah, fuck Higdon and his great running back abilities. We don't want that shit!

Oh shit, watching the btn in 60 of the game, just realized how perfect this was. Michigan ran the same counter on back to back plays. First time Evans plods through the hole and is sandwiched by the two safeties after gaining about 10. Next play higdon blasts through the line and splits the safeties, untouched, for a 59 yard td. There couldn't be clearer evidence of who the faster, more explosive back is.

Back