Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Images?

TheVictors

Is anyone else having issues with either uploading or otherwise posting images? I am having trouble on both mobile and my laptop.

Admin, is there something with the site? Avatar, Signature and even Attaching pics have all been an issue.

Hmmm. I'll look into it..

Attachments

• earth.jpg
    earth.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 15
Side issue. When someone posts a YouTube video I get a blank page when clicked on. That wasn't always the case.

Look for any YouTube on here .. I can't open it. I assume it's probably just on my end as no one else has made a case for it. Just thought I'd throw it out there in case someone has similar problem. Could be my adblocker for all I know.

Last edited:
So you want me to search through every single post until I just happen to find where someone posted a YT video?

Jeez, nice guy! You don't like to see me rest, do ya?!

:p

Last edited:
This is how I feel every time I visit this site (daily) and can't see my avatar.

62M6N.gif

lol What file type is your avatar? Jpeg, gif?

jpeg. It was good for a long time, then one day it poofed. I've tried multiple jpegs since.

Got it to work! Did nothing different, just persistence I guess. Same picture I've been trying to upload for weeks.

Back