Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OL-Whiteford 42 Saginaw Nouvel 21 Final D-8

biggunsbob

Division 8 Final 10:00 AM November 24th FSD

S.Nouvel is 13-0 Vs Ottawa Lake Whiteford 13-0 . Battle of two great teams. Saginaw Nouvel is a private Catholic school team of 208 kids. Whiteford has 239 and they are Public school team I think.

SN (208) enrollmemt emn is 292-83 overall since 1984. Points for and against is 412-147 this season and have 4 shutouts in the regular season. Beat Iron County West Iron County 17-14 in semifinals last Saturday. This is their 6 title game appearance and they are 3-2 in title games.

OLW (239) entollment. is 343-229-4 since 1957. Their offense is something with a 695-162 Points for and against . They have 2 regular season shutouts and pounded Mendon last weekend 50-21
They were in last years title game and were trounced by Muskegon Catholic Central and they are 0-1 in title games.

I think i will favor Ottawa Lake by seven points. This is a tough one.

Last edited:
Dominate performance as OLW lost in the Championship last season to Muskegon Catholic Central but get their first trophy in school history.

Last edited:
Back