Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tampa Bay 5 Detroit 2 Final

Wings need some Finishers. Gotta find some goals ... Same thing happened verses Florida in reverse. Sometimes you out shoot a team and lose ..sometimes you get out shot and you win. Tamps Bay has so much skill players. I guess we had a call go against us .. discuss it I just saw the replay. Looked like interference to me.

I think the worst one was the icing that imo shouldn't have been called. Next play they win the draw, and bam goal. 4-2.

Wish we had won. Tampa Bay is joining Pittsburgh as a top three Hate team ..

1. Pittsburgh
2. Chicago
3. Tampa Bay

Last edited:
Was at the game. About what I expected in terms of outcome. The fights were exciting but the rest of the game was frustrating. Tampa Bay is just really good, efficient, and had their way for most of the game. Wings looked sloppy and couldn’t capitalize on a couple of 5-on-3s, they had a lot more shots but not good ones. Tampa Bay looked so much better on defense, aggressive, and gave up few clean looks compared to the porous Wings D.

LCA is nice though, that place should be rockin when the Wings get better.

Back