Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: MSU/Nassar

I think there's a lot of that on both sides, everyone is entitled to an opinion. I'm just waiting for facts that show Simon as negligent before calling for her to step down.

I'd think everyone should be ok with waiting for the AG's findings

Not sure who knew what but she should be gone based on last weeks tone deaf responses to the victim statements in court alone. Now you have Joel Ferguson spouting off that “there are more things going on at MSU than the nassar incident.” Clean house and move on regardless of who possibly knew what. This board has thoroughly embarrassed themselves as well. Also, when Mitch Lyons is the voice of reason, you know the board thoroughly sucks.

Last edited:
I think there's a lot of that on both sides, everyone is entitled to an opinion. I'm just waiting for facts that show Simon as negligent before calling for her to step down.

I'd think everyone should be ok with waiting for the AG's findings

Really? You think the way she's handled this is good enough?

Bill Schuette, On Duty!!! Can still hear the late-80s catch phrase

Una ....Uni ....potato, potato.

State has bungled their response so badly, the NCAA is actually going to get involved. link.

did you see the comment from their trustee dismissing the Nasser scandal, and openly mentioning how much money Lou Simon brings in as though that was a defense to it?

after a certain point, it's not just bad PR, it reveals this administration is really, really dumb, and has no business running what should be a reasonably well-regarded state university.

State has bungled their response so badly, the NCAA is actually going to get involved. link.

did you see the comment from their trustee dismissing the Nasser scandal, and openly mentioning how much money Lou Simon brings in as though that was a defense to it?

after a certain point, it's not just bad PR, it reveals this administration is really, really dumb, and has no business running what should be a reasonably well-regarded state university.

Yeah only Mitch Lyons said anything . I think he stepped down but I am unsure ..After hearing the victims you would think msu would respond better.

Brian Mosallam (actual first name is Edad) is an AXA advisor in Dearborn. He seems to regret what he said as a Trustee.

More victims than Sandusky, Cosby & Weinstein combined.

jesus fucking christ. how the hell did anyone stand by and let that happen?

Back