Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gary Yourofsky spreading Veganism

biggunsbob

As some of you know my wife has been vegan for a year no meat ,chicken or dairy. I have been doing it for 8 months now with great results. I have eaten some fish probably around 5 times in eight months. It's hard giving up dairy and I have had some cheese from time to time. My main reason for stopping was support my wife and try something different but after waching the Cowspiracy documentary I stopped because of ethics. Grinding up newly hatched male chicks is just not humane. So sometimes you have to reinforce your ideas and take it to the next level. My wife found this guy from Detroit and his work. He us on a whole different level and please be warned there are around 10-15 minutes of brutal animal treatment some are in the beginning and some towards then end. My wife could not watch and walked out of the room . I did my best cursing alot. Anyway there is alot of good information if you dare to look and watch and listen.

https://youtu.be/U5hGQDLprA8

Last edited:
Back